• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T.O.M.E: The Terrain of Magical Expertise

Chief dismisses all his other totems and sets a Tectonic totem setting a pillar that pushes him to the hair, making he grab the now distracted Artizure from the behind with a full nelson. "NOW!" He yells urging both 9 and Chloro to attack one more time.

(Do you get that if he ain't at the blizzard he ain't slowing down? Besides, it's kind of an outside force the earth pillar being the thing that pushes him and makes him airborne, sorry if I ain't much of an explainer, or a phisics teacher)

(Then how is he able to grab her without being in it? She's sitting in the center of four Blizzards and Arctic Aegises.)

(Additionally Blizzard's damage increases the longer one stays and is further increased if caught in Glacial Tomb and/or Frost)

Dropping from the sky, he comes- the all-American knight. His name, unknown. The plate over his head, however, suggests that he is called "Daddy Liberty".

"I'm the strongest!" he shouts, sticking his landing. From his side, he unslings his two rifles.

In the middle of the fight, Cyashot was hopelessly trying to attack, when he realized that either the girl was WAY too op, or he was just too weak. Or both. So he just let himself lose and respawned right next to Enigmaniac.

Meanwhile from a distance watched penance with his arms crossed 'hardly a fight' he thought boredly 'if it was me they'd all be destroyed....'

MoistNugget touched down a few yards behind Penance, and regarded him with obvious smug scorn. With a soft 'beep', Moist activated a Delayed Widespread Combustion situated directly under Penance. His immediate area was bathed in a dull red light, and the countdown began. 6...5...4...

"Good-night." said MoistNugget, and activated his Reactive Combustion systems.

Suddenly, off in the distance, something had set off Daddy Liberty's villainy detectors. Quickly, he ran to investigate. It was a player attempting to attack another player without the consent of both parties! The American could not stand for such targeting of the innocent! He fired off a controlled pair using his M4. Daddy Liberty did not aim- his goal was simply to give a warning shot.

"You there! Why do you insist on harming the innocent?" Daddy Liberty inquired.

Penance looked around to see everything glowing red. As a reflex he clenched his fist "shadow body!!" His body then became a bit wavy and soon all the explosions went off it all passed right through him.

Penance now stood in a crater his body back to normal and looked to the robot and some other player that came by "no harm done.....heh after all attacking from behind is my shtick." Soon a shadow ball formed in penance's hand and he was now holding a sawed off shotgun and aimed at the robot "my turn yeah?"

MoistNugget regarded Penance's shotgun and Daddy Liberty with blatant nonchalance. At Penance's attempt at edgy smugness, he could only say one thing. He played a poorly-encoded audio file, one that sounded exactly like someone doing his damnedest to sound like a twelve-year-old attempting to sound dangerous.

"Nothing personnel, kid!"

With no room for theatrics, MoistNugget engaged a Directed Widespread Combustion, replacing Penance's immediate location with a flash of heat, light, and molten metal instantly.

Penance flew back pretty far from the explosion and hit a tree "this sucks....." He put his shotguns away and soon made a sniper rifle and with one hand aimed it at the robot "it just got personal!!" He quickly fired multiple shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back