• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic T I T A M O N I U M - Interest Check

The Creator Prime

Ancient Being

T I T A M O N I U M - INTEREST CHECK

divider-sun.png

PremiseSince far beyond the dawn of time as we know it, there was the Hall. It was beautifully clad, decorated with fine clothes which glimmer and shone with the sun's radiance and essence. There was no shadow, for the Hall was as if gold, and within it there was beauty unbeknownst to this world. Behemoths, titans, giants- these walked the extravagant walkways of the Hall, but they were not alien. Instead, the Hall was as if handmade for just these entities. They commerced, they spoke, and debated along every archway, every crevace of the grand hall which reached far into the void. The hall was endless, you see, and at it's end there was a great seat. Upon it sat the greatest of these men and women. There sat the firstborn, born from the literal stars, Aedraiin sat there. Upon his throne of jewel and gems the likes we would never even concieve, and upon him was clad the fine cloth and armour fitting a God. He bore the crown of his kin, the halo of pure golden, blissful essence. However, his was much different from those of his people.

He bore the crown of rulership, he was the Hierarch. The unified leader of all whom were born of the stars' sea, he was the prime Celestial. Before him was his people, silent, now bowing down before him. At his sides were his first siblings, his near equals. In his hand was the void, but suddenly; with the sudden glimmering of his eyes, the void was filled. With a small bang and great burst of light, there was suddenly something in the grasp of his hand. It became larger and larger, eventually looking much akin to an orb. He rose and answered his kin with words worthy of praise. He had forged the universe from nothing. The people cheered, but his brothers demaneded the universe to be a thing which would be the Celestials' birthright, not one mans specifically. It was decreed, after eternal debate, that the universe be shared between all.

Suddenly, the universe took form, the Celestial castes played and their playground was the universe. Stars took form, they gathered into clusters. The architects thought it fitting, so they designed galaxies and eventually super clusters. The void was slowly filling up, and all they'd ever known to be nothing quickly took form into something beyond breath taking. It was Aedraiin's magnum opus, his legacy to the Hall, and as the firstborn, he thought it fitting that he would continue the cycle. But now, he did not intervene with the universe, the playground of his younger siblings. He watched as arrogance slowly overwhelmed his people and as greed quickly swept over the Celestials.

However, with the universe created there was now life. Aedraiin watched as the first life first lit, as the first civilization first sprawled out, and in silence he watched for eons, gazing upon the universe and it's slow transformation. However, he did not react until it was too late. He had witnessed the arrogance and greed of holding unbeknown power overpower his kin, but it had now spread to the universe as well. The emotion and essence of his people had been embedded into the universe. War took root, and eventually civilizations ended, entire species died out, and the order of the universe was turn to chaos. Planets spun out of orbit, even broke down and threw rubble and pieces far out into the far reaches of space. A cycle of death had been cued and the universe had begun to die, the ambitions of his siblings even leading the universe to it's retraction.

Aedraiin took immediate action and with great power forced the universe from his people. He took upon him the title of Tyrant King and locked himself and his most loyal within the Sea of Stars and the Jewel Hall. Here he stored the universe and dealt with the never ending onslaught of his corrupted people. Because of these unknown forces of corruption and evil, the Grand Hierarch destroyed the universe as it was known, and reforged it once more. He rebuilt it. He let it prosper, he let it expand. It did, and for long, there was little worry. But when finally all space had been rebuilt, and the time for life was nigh, the unexpected occured. When he designed and created the new firsborn of the universe, Atam was corrupted. His brother Akan remained unaffected, however, Aedraiin saw true desperation. He realized that no matter what he could do, all life is corrupt. It is naturally evil, out of necessity. During Aedraiin's emotional turmoil, Atam's corruption spread, overtaking him entirely. Much akin to the infinite corrupted Celestials sealed within the Hall, Atam became empowered by arrogance, greed, and eventually wrath. He waged war through the eons, conquering planet after planet. Destroying anything in his path.

And all the whilst his children fought, Aedraiin was thrown out of order and now with lost hope, he sealed the universe within the Tombs of Existence. He stood as it's hopeless guardian against the onslaught and torrents of corrupt Celestials until even now. He had let Atam and Akan live out their lives, and do as they saw fit with the universe. However, what he wouldn't expect was for them to build civilizations, raise cities, and propell entire empires into prosperity or ruin. Akan, natural enemy of Atam, his very brother, saw it upon himself to do his father's deed and prove that life in it's natural is not hopeless, that corruption can be overpowered. Atam, the true lord of evil in the universe and existence as we know it, does his deeds in order for little but the torment and pain of the people. He raises unholy armies against his supposed just brother and brings upon them all with the ultimate equalizer; Death.

And at this time and age, even if Atam and Akan are long since destroyed, titans walk the earth as men and women, and with their power, they shape the land around us. This is Titamonium, an age where titans clash against one another in endless warfare for good and evil, and you are one such being.

However, will you bear the sword of Atam? Or will you carry with you the banner of Akan? Perhaps you will follow your own road, your own path?

Expectations

The expectations which I will hold off of anyone willing to invest time and resources (not money, obviously, but rather a metaphoric resource) into this roleplay will be the following; dedication, detail, enthusiasm, fairness. I need little more from those who are willing to join the roleplay but those initial pillars. Obviously, the RPN rules apply, but they aren't a pillar because they have to be followed at all times.

Dedication; If you join this roleplay, or comment on this interest check with your explicit interest, then you should be prepared to be in for the long haul. I'm doing this roleplay because I have I can somewhat manage it with my current studies, so I prepare anyone who will participate to do the same.

Detail; This roleplay is, will be, and never will be anything but detailed. That means that multiple paragraphs with upper-mediocre, all the way to excellent writing. One of the reasons dedication is necessary is because this roleplay is apart of the detailed section. It is more than common for roleplays of this calibre to die off because of loss of enthusiasm or dedication over time. Whilst I will not condone you if you have to leave, it directly conflicts with the upper-most pillar of which I want to uphold in this roleplay.

Entusiasm; In order to help deal with the two upper pillars, enthusiasm is a must in order to make sure the longevity of this roleplay will last. Without enthusiasm and intrigued roleplayers, the roleplay will eventually die off, and that isn't something I would like to see happen. Therefore I would hope to have the participants be very intrigued about the roleplay, setting, and eventual story in order to create enthusiasm which will do both you, me, and anyone else participanting very well.

Fairness; In most roleplays fairness is a must have, and it is in this one as well. I want no godmodding, no god moding, that stuff. if you have any question what fairness entails, or what might constitute as unfair, then merely contact me via PM on this site, or over the Discord app. I may not be avalible at all times, but I should always be contactable 24/7 according to my current setup.

GALLERY

c8926bf8-539b-4830-b2db-41b3ace53715_zpsyjsxgbad.jpg

The Hall, mythical home of the Celestials, and also seat of power to the Grand Hierarch Aedraiin. As scrolls prophesized, the Hall was when there was nothing, it was everything in the nothingness. It was, and still is, the home of all Celestials. Born from the sea of stars within the inner sanctums of the Hall, Celestials will always and have always thought of the Hall as their rightful home. However, it is because of this selfish ambition that the seat of Hierarch has become a very debated topic, even sparking warfare on the scale which the universe has never known. But in the end, Aedraiin the Firstborn still holds on to his birthright claim as the Grand Hierarch of the Celestials and the Hall, even now.
e5b6ea52-3272-4fde-93f9-b625ea954908_zpsexwhncb4.jpg

The Celestial

All entities born from the Sea of Stars deep within the Hall are known by the name Celestial, first coined by Aedraiin the Firstborn when he first met with The Hall and it's light. All who come after, his brothers and his sisters, are men and women of the Celestials. Living in a system of greater castes, the Celestials caste system stands at the top with the Grand Hierarch and the Ash'gaii caste. They are the strongest and generally the oldest of the Celestials. They are in turn followed by the Mat'tarri caste. It are the architects whom design and lay down the plans of all beings in the universe. Beyond this caste, there is the Prio Ankarra Caste whom make up the greater majority of the Celestials.

The Hall

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

This section will be regularly updated and kept to speed with anonymous questions and my own answers to said questions in regards to the roleplay and/or how it'll function. Essentially, any questions will be going up on this section in order to help any person interested into better understand the concept of the world I've thought about here without having to wait.

Q; What will the technology be like?

A; Technology levels will be quite drastically different widely dependant on where your character may be. Due to the nature that this roleplay includes both magic and technological elements, some races are far more spiritual, and therefor are prone to magic. This leads to certain planets being widely occupied with cities tall and sprawling. All the whilst some planets are barely occupied by anything other than monks and nuns of different spiritual doctrines. However, whilst technology may, at some planets, be incredibly great, the usage of space travel is null due to the use of an ancient network of massive, towering gateways. Whilst some may be more damaged than others, this is the only efficient way to travel between planet to planet.

However, due to the nature that the different factions, Akan and Atam, planets tend to follow the same standard tech levels in core faction systems and technology exists in harmony with magic. Tech levels do decreasing the further from the center of any real faction you come. The universe is the playground, and all kinds of technologies and magics span the astral wastes, the possibilties are therefor endless.

But in order to make a far more concrete answer to what your character may use, guns, swords, and anything inbetween is up for grabs. All kinds of wonderfuels and wonder energy generators exist, and therefor all kinds of wonderful ideas may sprawl forward for your characters!

Q; How will the Gateway system work, exactly?

A; The gateway system is a very ancient creation. However, as old as it may be, even now people use them to travel between system to system and planet to planet. The gateway system operates by transporting the user into a pocket dimensional hallway, finely decorated much akin to the prophesies of The Hall. Upon reaching the exit, you will arrive at another gateway on another planet. Within every system there exists a hub world, it is here where Gateways overarch one another within a great palace. These gateways stand as paths to every planet within the system, as well as to adjacent systems.

In order to simplify the idea;

Origin gate -> pocket dimensional hallway -> hub gate.

Hub gate -> Hallways to every planet in the system -> destination gate.

Destination gate -> hallway into hub gate -> hub gate.

Hub gate -> hallway into adjacent systems -> next system hub gate.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Emperor sent me to ask you a burning question: What will the technology be like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back