• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T H E F A B F I V E

The roles aren't taken, save for the grandfathered ones....

Outcast might be a fit.

Due to personal reasons as well as general not trying to piss people off more than normal, this roleplay is not going to continue as of now. I am sincerely sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this, because trust me, I was as well. If things fizzle over I may continue this in the future, but I'm not motivated to continue anything right now. However, I will be making an interest check for an original roleplay, so keep your eye out for that. Apologies.

-Quix

QuixoticKitten said:
Due to personal reasons as well as general not trying to piss people off more than normal, this roleplay is not going to continue as of now. I am sincerely sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this, because trust me, I was as well. If things fizzle over I may continue this in the future, but I'm not motivated to continue anything right now. However, I will be making an interest check for an original roleplay, so keep your eye out for that. Apologies.
-Quix
Ah shit, and I just finished doing Jill's personality too.

Doesn't matter though, since it sounds like you have a good reason for calling it quits on this roleplay. Hope you resolve whatever it is! I know how personal matters can get in the way of things, and besides, RPing is way less important than whatever might be going on with you irl.

Anyway, I'll be checking out that roleplay of yours. :-D

QuixoticKitten said:
-Quix
There will be times where stuff like this will happen but just keep your head up high and thinge will be alright. And I'll keep an eye out for that interest check ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back