• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T H E F A B F I V E

AbstractAnnabella said:
Dollface, I have bad news.
The coding multiplied so much that I don't know where it ends or begins, I tried stripping it and re-starting however it did not work as I expected. The best thing to do would be copying and pasting your text into the coding tool, inserting it into the editor, and re-doing your fonts and pictures and taking away unnecessary coding. I was unable to tell which was which and what was supposed to repeat. I apologize. <3
No worries at all!! Thank you so much for even trying in the first place- you're amazing :)

And thank you @Mortem for offering but the beautiful coding goddess @KaoriMei has actually fixed it for me!

Thank you all for helping me in my coding struggles ahaha I still have so much to learn/improve

Semblance said:
No worries at all!! Thank you so much for even trying in the first place- you're amazing :)
And thank you @Mortem for offering but the beautiful coding goddess @KaoriMei has actually fixed it for me!

Thank you all for helping me in my coding struggles ahaha I still have so much to learn/improve
Doll, your coding is quite amazing from what I've seen and everyone has little slip-ups. If you need help with anything else, I'll try my best but thank you lovely. Your character is amazing and so was your sheet, I'm glad it has been fixed. <3

I had just realized that I did not add favorites, I have re-amended my mistakes and will be adding relationships shortly.

@QuixoticKitten

I see why the BG colour isn't changing for your second tab.

You missed out the '#' next to the colour code.

You put;

Code:
{slide=[bg=9fe0ca]Appearance[/bg]}

But it should be;

Code:
{slide=[bg=#9fe0ca]Appearance[/bg]}

@QuixoticKitten

Let me check for you.
:)

Were you trying to insert an image by any chance?

Because what appears for me is this;

hKsVsoe.png

Last edited by a moderator:
AbstractAnnabella said:
Doll, your coding is quite amazing from what I've seen and everyone has little slip-ups. If you need help with anything else, I'll try my best but thank you lovely. Your character is amazing and so was your sheet, I'm glad it has been fixed. <3
Aww you're so sweet, thank you! Your character is quite amazing as well :)

Aye @QuixoticKitten will there be like high school events? Like homecoming, prom, pep rallys stuff like that? Cause I think it could give the New Kid and The Outcast and others leverage for like plotting things to embarrass others or get revenge

MidnightSoul said:
Aye @QuixoticKitten will there be like high school events? Like homecoming, prom, pep rallys stuff like that? Cause I think it could give the New Kid and The Outcast and others leverage for like plotting things to embarrass others or get revenge
The last Outcast didn't even get Jarrod's attention, let alone his allegiance. Bring your A game...if you get picked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back