• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Synchronicity||Character Sheets

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
CHARACTER SHEET DETAILS
Sheets will be a bit different here. Instead of posting a completed sheet below, you will PM me either here or, preferably, on discord, with the character's name, age, gender, height, blood type, appearance description (written), general power (details to be sorted with me), and high concept.

A character's high concept is a sentence summary of what you want them to be. For example, my character Phoenix's high concept is "A memey crime lord who runs business on the exchange of favors, has a soft spot for kids, and has issues with controlling her abilities." Not my idea- I got it from an rp I can't for the life of me remember the name of or the creator of. This will haunt me.

From there, I want to work with you to sort out affiliations, power details, what they know, their stats, why they're here, personality, biography, goals, fears, plot ideas, possibly further appearance details, and skills. If you already know these, that's also great and you can run them by me.

Once this is all posted, I will post your sheet for you on the thread. This will include their name, aliases, appearance, blood type, age, power, a blurb, and relationships, which you will be sorting out with other players.

NAME: TEISHA FALCONBRIDGE​
ALIAS(ES): Phoenix
BLOOD TYPE: AB-
POWER: Pyrokinesis
Perhaps one of the most dangerous villains of our time, Teisha Falconbridge has remained inconceivably difficult to capture for the last two decades, not only because of the impenetrability of her inner circle and apparent constant paranoia, but also her complete lack of concern for not only loss of life but also property damage. The fiend.
Teisha has long, curly black hair with full lips and a large nose that was obviously at some point broken and never quite healed right. She’s expressive, often gesturing dramatically, and has accidentally set something on fire with her enthusiasm before.

She’s underweight, but her everyday attire hides it quite well, as she relies heavily on layers. Most of her outer clothes have at least four pockets, as she needs to be prepared in case
anything goes wrong, either modified to or handmade to her levels of approval, and her outer sweater/vests tend to have at least been adjusted for a hood to be able to be added if necessary.

Her clothes are durable, made of heavy, tough fabric, though worn. Multiple outfits have had stitching jobs, and, in at least one case, duct tape applied to repair them. Her tops tend to be of color, though the level is low enough to not raise eyebrows to the point someone might call the police- just enough to turn a few heads.
RELATIONSHIPS:
TBA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back