• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Did this just waste your time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't have a life, so there is no time to waste

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Why do you say things like that? You can do whatever you want. You're just as strong as me. I couldn't see you as the shy type after that awesome singing performance earlier." Says Kita smiling. She puts her and on Hana's head and faces it so they are face to face. "Stop saying you're not bold, or awesome. You are!" Says Kita.

Kasai, slid to the left, just missing the attack, feeling the air slash across his face, he was shaken but he quickly calmed his nerves, and lunged for his chest, sword held like a lance.

Kojima summoned all his strength and and speed and hit his sword with all his might, hoping to knock it out of his hands. He then lunges forward hitting the man with his body.

tumblr_inline_mrdlwrEAUl1qz4rgp.png

HP: 100__

ST: 100__

SG: 100__

LVL: 1__

XP: 23/100__

COMPANION:
Kita Shiro @Krillin

Hana stared at Kita, eyes wide and blurred from some tears that had gathered. She blinked them away and moved her head to her shoulders, gaze dark and arms folding around her waist as if to hug herself. She gave a weak smile in response. Hana spoke quietly, her voice almost inaudible. "You don't know me." She had growled, suddenly flashing her gaze up again to look around at all the people. She knew not all of them were staring at her, but she felt like they were. She dropped her gaze back to Kita, blinking away the tears again and wiping away the tears from the corners of her eyelashes.

She turned her head back to watch the fight, eyes full of a dark pain and admiration towards the two men battling each other. Hana herself was still stuck with her beginner's weapon, having not been able to do much yesterday because of the distractions.

Kasai, gripped his hilt, struggling to hold it as Kojima, attacked, he felt good as he gripped it readying for another attack, but was caught off when Kojima slammed into him.

"Shit! He groaned as he fell to the ground, Kasai was ready to admit defeat, but then saw the perfect chance, he hooked his leg around Kojima's left foot, and pulled, trying to send him to the ground.

Kita looked at Hana and she could see sadness. "Damn I failed." Says Kita. She wanted to try to cheer her up. That was all she was good for was cheering people up or making them happy. This was the first time in a while that she had failed. "Sorry." Says Kita slouching back in her chair. She took her hammer off her back and lays it in her lap.

Kojima stumbles and falls straight onto Kasai, but holding his sword straight down as he does, aiming for the heart, but he makes sure Kasai doesn't lift his sword to try to stab him.

Kasai, rolls to the right with haste, sending Hojima, to the ground. Kasai, wipes the sweat from his brow.

"I could use some water." Kasai mumbles to himself, he stands up.

"How about we start this back up soon." He smiled seeing a very suitable challenge, but he saw his armor and level, and decided to cut the battle short for now.

Kojima grabs his hand and pulls himself up. As he is swinging up he lodges his sword into Kasai, with blinding speed. Kasai's health drains and the message come up on screen:

Kojima Wins!

Kojima bursts out laughing. "I am sorry that was just so hilarious. Don't worry, I won't mention me beating you to anyone, especially since it was a cheap shot, and here." Kojima sends him a friend and party request.

"Attention!" The man with armor is back where he was. "We are leaving people! Let's get going to the floor 1 boss!"

Rokoru watches as a tall man stabs another in the chest. "Hahahaha." Rokoru giggles. "That truly is hilarious. The man laughs at what is almost a flat out murder. That is a real sense of humor." Suddenly that annoying man comes back out shouting that they are leaving. "Hmm this is my only chance." Rokoru runs up to Kojima and says to him. "I saw that fight. It was fantastic. Can I- er- join your party?"

Kojima turns to the snow haired man, "Woah. Um hi. Sure if you want to join are soon to be guild could always have another player. He sends Roroku an invite to the party, which is quickly accepted. He then turns back to Kasai waiting for an answer.

Kasai, bitterly stumbles to a bench close by to rest, he sees the invite, and closes his menu, mulling it over in his mind he decides to think it over, he grabbed his things and got ready to depart.

"Well I got to go Hana. Sorry for not being able to cheer you up. I really am. I'll hopefully be back soon." Says Kita with a less happy tone. She grabs her hammer with both hands. She looks over to the man next to her. She puts her arm on his shoulder which was hard how tall he was. "Hey if you dont join him, I would love to have you on the team." Says Kita as cute as possible. She trusted this man much more than the other. And he was kind of cute.

Kasai, blushed a light crimson.

"Thanks for the invite....I'll definitely think it over." He smiled at her like an idiot. He tried to calm himself, and holstered his bag tight on his back.

"I think we should get going." He said as the leader spoke.

Kojima walks ahead to the front of the now moving group. People who hadn't joined them were watching as they passed and some were even cheering. Kojima felt an odd sense of pride as he walked by.

At last they had finally made it to the dungeon entrance. Some people who were to scared left just then, but most didn't waver. The leader opened through the door and walked in, followed by Kojima and many more. No enemies were to be seen, which made people feel uneasy. Everyone paused. A wizard shoved past everyone and started to walk in.

"Come on. Let's g-" A large spider jumps down from the shadows onto him. Ripping out his stomach. Kojima, along with many, run forward, killing the spider. The wizard's health drops quickly and one of his party members, and friends jumps towards him.

"KEN!" She screams kneeling next to him. He touches her face before disappearing. She silenty weeps, as the leader motions for everyone to make their way into the dungeon, slowly. They make their way around the weeping woman, but Kojima stops and crouches down.

"It's gonna be okay." Kojima says trying to cheer her up.

"NO IT'S NOT." She screams, turning some heads. She tries to push him away, but he doesn't move.

"Please-" he chooses his words carefully, "I know it's hard, but you have to keep going."

"You know nothing!" She pounds on his chest before burying her face into him. He akwardly puts his arms around her.

"Please just get up, and you can stay close to me." Kojima tries comforting her. He stands up, gently pulling her up too.

"No it's- sniff- fine." She pulls away from hi and walks into the crowd. Kojima begins to follow everyone again and helps fight through lines of enemies.

Rokoru giggles silently as he watches the wizard die. "He probably deserved it anyways. I bet he always attacked his classmates. What a monster." Rokoru thinks to himself. He pulls out his cheap katana, shoving people away. He slices mobs heads of with ease as they get closer and closer to the boss.

Kita doesn't pay attention to the weeping woman. She had a mission and seeing her would have made her to sad to continue. She grabs her hammer off her back and pushes to the front. She walks up next to Kasai. "Don't die okay." Says Kita with a nervous smile. She didn't know what it was about him but he was interesting. She walks forwards crushing the spiders with heavy swings.

Kasai follows the group, watching all around as they enter the first floor dungeon, he walks hesitantly forward watching his back the whole way, just when he began to feel secure, he heard a yell he saw the girl crying over a wounded man, he stopped in his tracks, as his eyes welled up. He wiped it away and continued to walk, he couldn't afford to be depressed it would only slow him down. He smiled when Kita came up to him, "I promise not to, if you promise the same." He replied back softly. As he unsheathed his sword, and joined the fight.

"I promise, I won't die easily. If we both make it through this, i'll let you take me out to dinner." Says Kita with a grin. She couldn't help but be positive. She thought about Hana. "I'll meet up with her after and find out what's wrong. Then i'll go get dinner with a new guy as friends." Thinks Kita. She needed something to take her mind off all the stress.

The group finally reaches the large gates at the end of the room. Kojima hears murmurs, "Is this the exit." And, "Was that it?" Kojima rolls his eyes and makes his way to the front he looks at the guy who was leading them. "Are you ready?" For some reason they both knew they were each beta testers. He nodded.

"Yeah let's get going." Kojima steps forward and the doors start to swing forward. People still stand back so he walks into the room, hoping they will follow. Waiting for them is a devilish looking, but somehow minotaurish creature. Kojima takes a deep breath in and charges the beast.

He dodges a club swing and slices the thing's arm, doing hardly any damage. Kojima jumps back and waits for the rest to join.

Many people in this game are fast. But Rokoru is insanely fast. He makes Kojima look like a snail. Rokoru pulls out his katana and lunges at the beast. It slams a club down and Rokoru jumps on it's arm and stabs into it multiple times. He is thrown off losing half his health. People's eyes grew at the amount of damage the thing did. But even more surprising is that Rokoru gets back up and charges again, sprinting past Kojima.

tumblr_inline_mrdlwrEAUl1qz4rgp.png

HP: 100__

ST: 100__

SG: 100__

LVL: 1__

XP: 23/100__

COMPANION:
None

LOCATION: Gathering place- it looks something like an old Greek battle tournament place.

Hana had tried to grab Kita's arm as the girl was leaving, but struggled and fumbled instead. "N-no...!" She had cried out weekly, not wanting to leave their argument at that. She hated herself for lashing out (or so she thought she did) at Kita. As the girl walked away, Hana couldn't help but notice her seem kind of close to one of the guys who had been in the 1v1 fight.

It made Hana kind of twitch.

No, she wasn't going to be possessive over her friend. Kita needed to make more friends and Hana knew it- it was just something that Hana found itchy inside. It annoyed her. She could never trust other people the way her teammate could, and that was what stuck at her like a bug. She found her life to be very lonely, Hana never had any friends let alone a boyfriend with her distrust towards anyone. Any guy approached her and Hana remembered her father. She could see his strut in everyone, see that disgusting gleam in his eye in every person around her. Those two years Hana had spent dealing with the man had definitely affected her social life and let a deep gash in her.

Hana hated showing this feeling though. She wanted to stay as kind and as sweet and as awesome people thought her to be, but the only thing she was good at was being pleasing to the eye- and Hana knew it. She always messed up at her job as a waitress, falling over and being clumsy and forgetful about things. Hana sometimes felt she was never fired because she was something good to look at for her boss. He enjoyed her singing and dancing, and that was why she had stayed there.

Hana looked up at the sky, now no one was really around her. She was pretty much alone. Everyone had left to go and fight, except Hana. The young girl was to weak to do that, and she was scared to level herself up when alone. She always imagined if something ever happened while she was fighting a monster in the game, if she ended up dying. Hana was never sure what she was feeling, whether she wanted to live or die. This game was traumatizing, she was sure of that. Only the strongest were to make it from there, and Hana felt she was to weak to live. She couldn't just hide behind other people the whole time she was there. That wasn't how the game worked.

Vivi-Ann starts to cry as she sees her sister disappear from being killed by a bore. She knows that she will suffer the same fate. She colapses to her knees shaking in fear hoping someone would help her but she knows that no one will help her so she starts running her long brown hair flowing behind her. She trips and falls the bore is about to attack her when someone slashes the boar

(Someone reply this should be in the right place)

Ryan reluctantly shuffled into the boss room, the great mountain of a creature surprising him. It was huge! He quickly whipped his rapier from its sheath, delighted by the empowering sound of metal grinding against metal. A light grin appeared on his face, he was going to kill this thing. He idly jogged closer to the beast nonchalantly twirling his blade. He wondered whether he should be conservative or get this over with faster. He chuckled and lunged at the beast, sending half of his sword through the creature. He now laughed, this was fun! The creature bellowed and brought it's gargantuan club down upon ryan. With a swift movement he ripped his rapier from it's stomach and swooped to his left, his slide aided by the force from the boss. He looked at the others and grinned as he switched out.

Health:nominal

Last edited by a moderator:
Kita sees the man switch out so she takes her chance. She grabs her hammer and runs forwards. She jumps up and uses the man that just switched out as a jump pad. She jumps on his head and launches off sending her high into the air. She spins around in the air and bring her hammer slamming down on the bosses head. He was stunned for a moment but not long enough. He grabs Kita and throughs her at the ground. She she spears her hammer at the ground to slow the speed. It works but she still hits the ground. She lays on her back, a little under half health. She jumps up immediately to dodge an incoming attack. She successfully dodges it.

Rokoru pushes the girl aside, with some force. He then forces his katana in the monster in it's leg. He quickly pulls his blade out and spins around to the beast's back. "Kojima! Get this things attention!"

Kojima runs forward at the beast, and he slashes at it's arm. The monster hits him with the back of his hand, sending Kojima to the ground. He grabs his giant axe and brings it down towards Kojima.

As the monster swings at Kojima, he leans forward, to put weight behind his attack, and since Kojima is low to the ground. At this moment Rokoru jumps on it's back, and the beast stops swinging downward, which throws him off balance. He falls and hits the ground. Rokoru gets on his chest as he falls and starts stabbing through the monster's throat.

Kojima grabs his great sword and brings it down on the beast's throat, splitting it's already low health in half. But the beast shoves them both back and he becomes enraged. A few attackers run at him seeing he is weak and try to finish him off. The monster swings his axe at them, killing all 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back