• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sword art online: tree of dreams interest check

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
Story: 5 years after the defeat of Akihiko Kayaba, the creator of sword art online (SAO) and Alfheim Online (ALO) incident. A new virtual reality mmo is created by the Pi Yao company. Rumor was spread prior to the game creation and later comfirm that the first team or single player to complete the game will get their with granted.

The setting like that sao where each boss on each level requires everyone to work together. Person or people that complete all 79 levels get one wish of there granted.

Race:

Fairy

Elf

Human

Giant

Inhuman ( part animal part human)

elemental attributes:

Fire

Water

Lightning

Earth

Wind

Light

Dark

Class:

Swordman

Knight sword and shield type of class

Archer

Wizard

Assassin

Priest/priestess

Hand to hand

@SpookySableye would be co gm this project with me. If we have enough people join I make the rp thread

Last edited by a moderator:
i just thought of something is this going to be a trapped in the game or will people be free to log on and off at will

Your able to log off and on at any time. But since many people are trying for the prize they choose not to.

oh yeah next question this wish thing do they mean like in the game or are they including real life in this wish

i have two ideas for character and depending on how sadistic i am and what i can get approved and the wish being in or out of game i will pick lol

Wait a minute, if we can log out, then does that mean we get to have real life appearance and in game avatar for real life meet ups to?

Yes you have two version of your character inside and outside of the game.

The wish is a real life wish. I can be almost anything.

Basically the wishes is for something can be done with in reason. Like you cant bring someone back from the died. Your wish can change depending on the influence of players in the game.

@Yunn . What your question /s about the settings exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a plot that this fallows or is it just a group of people meet up and start playing together?

There a plot but it doesn't truely start right away. It starts when we meet in game.

You learn that one character has a limit of much time they have left in the human world and they want to make their wish wish before that. Although strong the player cant do it alone. So they look for friends.

Your allowed to fall in love in the game if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back