• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online: Girls and glory! (ONE SPOT LEFT!)

Nivi

ball of awesomeness

Name:

Appearance: (Images heavily preferred!)

Sexuality:

Preferred Weapon:

Personality:

Brief Backstory:​

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Michi Okanza

Appearance:

taras-cell-626-jpg.222990

Sexuality: Bi

Preferred Weapon: A katana Light and fast

Personality: Caring, Childish but can be serious​
Brief Backstory:​

-Snip-

Nerdyy said:

Name:

Kasai Arinori

Appearance:

Ake6rzR.jpg

Sexuality:​

Straight

Preferred Weapon:

Red Two-Handed Sword, as shown above

Personality: Said in the picture above.

Brief Backstory:

From the age of 9, Kasai was in love with video games. He played many MMOs, eventually leading him up to Sword Art Online​
I am going to say this cause she may be offline now. The Gm made this for only girls...

Nerdyy said:
-Snip-

You can go ahead and make a female character though! If no one signs up in a few hours, I will start the RP and just wait along the way for someone else to join

Name: Kadessa

Appearance: IG:
febca9e73c02a8f9260547123f409793.jpg

Irl:
93d688b7b2e3e7d38a88ef7bdbd24d23.jpg

Sexuality: heterosexual

Preferred Weapon: a rapier (made for speed and light weight)

Personality: Kade is quite reserved, not liking people very much and tends to be colder. She is quite a caring and nice person but she doesnt let that show to most people. So to most people she is fiery, somewhat rude, sarcastic, and fiesty. Though she will do all that is in her power to save/ try to save someone.

Brief Backstory: Kade's father left at when she was young and she lives with her mother. She holds several jobs as does her mother to support eachother.

Nivi said:
You can go ahead and make a female character though! If no one signs up in a few hours, I will start the RP and just wait along the way for someone else to join
Alright...

Name:

Takano Norie

Appearance:

s4eu2kT.png

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Preferred Weapon:

bQnCfUS.png

This staff has a blue light in between the claws, and it shoots anything related to Ice (Iceball, Ice Shard, etc.)

Personality:

TBA

Brief Backstory:

From the age of , Takano was in love with video games. She played many MMOs, eventually leading him up to Sword Art Online.

(I hope it's okay that the Personality is TBA.)

Libra259 said:
Name: Kadessa

Appearance: IG:
febca9e73c02a8f9260547123f409793.jpg

Irl:
93d688b7b2e3e7d38a88ef7bdbd24d23.jpg

Sexuality: heterosexual

Preferred Weapon: a rapier (made for speed and light weight)

Personality: Kade is quite reserved, not liking people very much and tends to be colder. She is quite a caring and nice person but she doesnt let that show to most people. So to most people she is fiery, somewhat rude, sarcastic, and fiesty. Though she will do all that is in her power to save/ try to save someone.

Brief Backstory: Kade's father left at when she was young and she lives with her mother. She holds several jobs as does her mother to support eachother.
Nerdyy said:
Alright...

Name:

Takano Norie

Appearance:

s4eu2kT.png

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Preferred Weapon:

bQnCfUS.png

This staff has a blue light in between the claws, and it shoots anything related to Ice (Iceball, Ice Shard, etc.)

Personality:

TBA

Brief Backstory:

From the age of , Takano was in love with video games. She played many MMOs, eventually leading him up to Sword Art Online.

(I hope it's okay that the Personality is TBA.)
You both aplied at the same time, but since Libra's came first, gonna have to accept Libra :( so sorry

Alright, that's fine... I'll just use the character I applied with for another SAO or fantasy RP xD

Nivi said:
You both aplied at the same time, but since Libra's came first, gonna have to accept Libra :( so sorry
Oh no its fine, he can have it! Im making an SAO rp anyway! So no worries! :)

Libra259 said:
Really? That's quite nice of you, are you sure?

Libra259 said:
make sure to tag me in that :P Also whatver, I'm just goonna make this a 6 man rp so u both can fit x3 it'll be fun

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]May I join it? I am in a couple but I am a huge fan of SAO so....

[/QUOTE]
Sure! :)

Nivi said:
make sure to tag me in that :P Also whatver, I'm just goonna make this a 6 man rp so u both can fit x3 it'll be fun
Oh, thanks <3

EDIT: Libra, can you PM me a link later, I'm interested :3

Name:
Hana Chiharu

Appearance:

152878-aleni.jpg

c96a162d722230bc4216748d2adc3289.jpg

Sexuality:
Bisexual, leaning to lesbian. She enjoys the sight of a good looking boy, but lately she's been filling with more interest in girls.

Preferred Weapon: Dual scimitars or Bardiche

Personality:

Hana is definetely one of the most talkative of the girl group. She is perky, and always seems excited. Her friends consider her outright perverted, as she has the less sense of decency in her outfits compared to the other girls, and she can be a little naughty. Although she is a great person to be around and has a great sense of humor, she can sometimes be easily annoyed or frustrated.

Backstory:

Hana was quite the wallflower in her highschool. She is a good looking girl, but her vast devotion to video games and not socializing kind of landed her as socially awkward. She reacted wrongly when people tried to socialize with her and as such, the life of a beautiful girl that should've been very social turned out to be wasted on her 'mindless videogames' as her mom called it. Naturally she just had to buy the all time seller Sword Art Online, and now she's stuck in it. Part of her is happy to be there. She didn't have to deal with real life struggles, and she was actually quite different inside SAO than in real life. In SAO, she's just alot more social and jumpy. In reality, she loves it there and doesn't want to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back