• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sword Art Online: DC Universe VRMMO

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club

pMuVlLd.png

IMFyAMz.jpg

Shortly after the release of the World Seed made creation of VR worlds easier than ever before, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (an American company) began work with the DC Comics property..to create their own VRMMO that would delight geeks and casual comics fans everywhere: DC Online.

Needless to say the game was a smash hit in the states, so it only made sense that it would be released internationally.

Kirito and friends find out about it coming to Japan, while they are in ALO.

RULES:

1. Posts should be of decent length and well formed! NO Exceptions for one-liners or posts with no detail!

2. Canons may be claimed if necessary, but this RP will be unique in that for the most part they will be shared between us and used by all to allow for a more dynamic and story-driven experience!

3. OCs are welcome for whoever wishes to play them!

Have fun!

I am totally interested. Also, I CLAIM THE JOKER!

[QUOTE="The Endergod]So a VR version of DCUO? Cool.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, think DC Universe Online but in the SAO universe and using the VR tech and full dive etc.

@The Endergod

@PoPcOrNXDaNcE

@JDizzle383

I'm itching to start, HOWEVER I want to be absolutely clear: For the most part this is a narrative based RP. Meaning approach it from a narration point of view, instead of a specific character. BUT if you wish to request to play a specific canon or make an OC to play alongside the canons? I have no problem with that!

[QUOTE="The Endergod]She is a main character in the Justice League comics.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was just sayin that I'm used to people who don't know DC well enough to really make it an authentic rp, or people who only know SAO etc. I'm thrilled to have people sign up for this RP, both of ya, who actually know the properties of DC and SAO :) It's so heartwarming to know people actually like my idea!

[

Zachy1993 said:
Yeah, I was just sayin that I'm used to people who don't know DC well enough to really make it an authentic rp, or people who only know SAO etc. I'm thrilled to have people sign up for this RP, both of ya, who actually know the properties of DC and SAO :) It's so heartwarming to know people actually like my idea!
Hahahaha.. The feels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back