• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online: Alternate Aincrad (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Selitia

The Lone Wolf

8eb799078147ff454f47b88168a849fd.jpg

• 549ec24220d612b32be701081a102442.jpg
    Xena Level 1: 25/50xp (She does not fight or do quest so her level sucks)
    In the center of the Town of Beginnings a moderate-sized crowd was spread among the area. Cheerful music consisting of what sounded like flutes and various string instruments swirled through the air. In the middle of the crowd was a single woman dressed in a scarlet two-piece outfit. The top only covered what was necessary leaving her stomach exposed. The bottoms were a mix of a long skirt and shorts. The skirt's material was thin and transparent in the sun's rays. It revealed the scarlet shorts with gold embroidery underneath it. A scarf of the same material was draped on her arms and two fans were in her hands. From afar one could not see the slight mistakes made in the stitching of her clothes. Her brown hair was done up in an intricate half updo with accessories matching her outfit. From her attire alone one could tell she was of the dancer class.

The woman glided across the smooth ground beneath her. Her feet repeating a figure-eight pattern. The fans in her hands open and close as she swirled them around her body in slow melodic movements. Her eyes were closed which showed the red and gold makeup adorned on them. A small smile was spread across her lips. She came to a halt and her smile grew, she opened both of her fans and began to flutter them, she turned her head and started to spin. The skirt she wore flared out and surrounded her, the shimmering fabric resembled fire in the sunlight. The music's pace sped up as her spinning became faster, she moved her fans in a way that created waves as she spun. The crowd cheered and the woman began to slow fluttering her fans once again, when she came to a complete stop she swayed her hips and closed her fans. She opened her eyes which were a creamy chocolate brown. She raised her arms and twirled her wrists, opening the fans only when the crowd's cheers died down. The music's pace had slowed greatly. She slowly brought her arms back down and covered half her face with one of them and covered her stomach with the other. She continued to flutter them both but stop swaying her hips. She scanned the crowd with her eyes flirting with them silently.

Slowly and smoothly she pulled the fans from her face and stomach and began a slow waltz type dance but only with her. She did not seek out a partner and danced as if her fans held that position. Her feet moved in a slow square pattern as her arms slowly moved up and down her body, her fans still fluttering. Many who watched offered their hand to her, which she just brushed aside and smiled. She danced around and within the crowd, the ones who watched always formed paths for her as she used the whole area as a stage. She'd spin every so often and switch up her arm movements, reaching up to the sky and swirling her fans around.

Once she had made it all the way around the crowd of people she stuck her fans into a pocket in her skirt and grabbed the hand of the closest person to her. It happened to be a pretty red-haired girl with sapphire eyes. The girl let out a small giggle as the dancer swept her away into the middle of the crowd. She put her left hand on her waist and took the other in her hand, a small smile adorned her lips. The red-haired girl smiled back and the two waltzed around the open area. The dancer would spin the girl every so often and even proceeded to dip her. Their dance came to a halt and the dancer took the next person closest to her. A man with midnight black hair and hazel eyes was her next partner, he however knew the dance and she let him take the lead. They glided much more gracefully across the floor than the last dance she had. He lead her around the crowd and spun her around the middle of it. Their dance was quick and beautiful to watch, and just for flair, the dancer let go of the man's hand when he spun her and span into the crowd. She emerged on the far left side of the crowd with a smooth sounding laugh.

"And... That's all for today, lovelies." Her voice was low and seductive the sound of it made some people swoon. With that said the dancer gave a dramatic wave and simply began to walk away. The crowd cheered as she made her not so glamorous exit. At least I can still dance in this game. She thought with a sigh. The dancer kept her head held high until she entered a little tavern-like place. She was greeted by not so nice eyes as they leered at her. "Did you miss me, dear?" She chuckled and sat at the bar. The man she had spoken to gave a gruff grunt in response. "The place isn't as packed as it was before, huh Al?" She grinned tauntingly. He rolled his eyes at her, "Get me the works, dear, and put it on my tab." She said he knew what she wanted. She sat at the bar watching the other customers her left leg lazily draped over her right. It really is dead in here. Only five tables were occupied in a tavern that could hold thirty tables, it wasn't huge but it was decently sized. Al had gotten her a glass of water without her even noticing. She yawned and picked the glass up taking a small sip from it and sighing. She just sat patiently awaiting what she ordered. Al had come back and so had her amusement. "Do you miss my performances?" The dancer mused. "Thought your tavern alone racked in all that business. Well..." She paused for affected and smiled sweetly. "Clearly not. I'll always love the food here though." She sighed dramatically and her smile turned to an amused grin. "I can always pitch in again. Obviously I want more col though. I do bring in more than half of the people who come here so it's only fair." She swirled her water glass around and smiled. "How about it, Al?"
    Tags: Anyone around

Last edited:
1596523331930.png

Health: 175/175
Stamina:220/220
Inventory:Flimsy spear of the bear (Lv.1)(2-handed), 240 col, 1 health potion
Capacity:Conscious, stable, normal.
Skills:Gem craftsmanship: 9 (This has been his job since day 1) Equipment craftsmanship: 3 (A side effect of his job) Cooking: 1 (basic necessity) Precision: 4 (basic necessity) Skill points: uh... I guess 10? 5 a level? correct me there are issues.

The Town of Beginnings:
"I don't want to get dramatic here, but sometimes I wonder how everyone looks so happy," a black-haired sentinel murmurs, as he looks out from a hanging balcony. Down below the beige buildings are colorful flags and banners, stone roads carved perfectly, and people standing in a circle cheering and singing and dancing. The people clap to a beat, a beat the grim soldier can hear from even up here, and occasionally people are drawn from the outer layers of the circle inwards so they can be in an artificial spotlight. They dance as one uncoordinated wave of splendor and color: mostly reds and yellows; easy dyes that are made from nearby sources.
Inside the building, a lighter voice calls out to the onlooker. "That sounds pretty dramatic to me, Setz. They are just having fun. Let them have this one, will you?" The grizzled man rolls his eyes and looks back downwards. In his hands, to the side, are two lightly wound flails-- the guard's choice of weapon. As he thinks about the paradoxical nature of the star-crossed partiers below, he drops a flail by accident. It makes a rattling noise, and he quickly picks it up again. "You promise to look over the shop while I am gone?" the voice begins again.
"We've been over this. I've got this. No one will touch your gems," the guard promises. "Just as long as you pay me."
"That's why I am leaving, Setz," the voice inside admits. The camera swings inside, revealing a brown-haired lad tidying up the sly glass cases within. He takes a small rag and rubs out scuffs in the glass-- a reminder of a kid that messed around in here the other day. Inside the glass cases are shoddy gems that the lad had cobbled together in his own time. Despite all the effort, no one wants to buy them. Whether it's due to their quality or because all of the richer adventurers already left the town of beginnings, there isn't much traffic in his shop. If only he had the levels and equipment to leave, he would, but no one would take a merchant away from here without liquid col poring it, which he doesn't have. "I have to spend some time doing... something. Quests to get some quick cash. Then I will pay you."
"You better," the gruff voice outside declares, "1000 col for a week. That's the deal." The gem merchant sighed. He knew the price alright, he studied it over and debated if it would be a good choice. Of course, the answer now is obvious. That doesn't mean he liked it. He was not even halfway there. He had to find the money from the quests, and maybe someone with cheaper prices. Without a response, the man outside called inside again. "Lat, you there?"
"Yeah, yeah. I know. One kay a week," he finalized. He needs to get out of here and find some work. He doesn't have that much time. Once he levels up and improves, maybe getting 1000 col a week will get easier. It would have to. "Remember, you have to run the shop too. Any gems you sell goes to your 1000." This was followed by a grumbled agreement.
Now that he knew that his shop was safe, it was a matter of finding work. And where does one find work? Obviously, a tavern. After throwing the keys to the sentinel, Kazue, the brown-haired gem merchant, went to a nearby tavern.

Inside, the heavy smell of oak and spices erupt from every wall, as if the place was bathed in spices every night as a good luck charm. Also, the rowdy patrons of the bar had no semblance of an inside voice, laughing and yelling whatever they please, especially the pelt-covered gang in the corner who had no scruples with splashing the surrounding villagers with booze (on accident, of course). Kazue found that this was both interesting, but also exhausting to experience, as the onslaught of smells and sounds were a little much for someone like him, as he was used to the quieter and more secluded shop. There, he could hear a pin drop, here, he couldn't really tell if someone died until a couple of hours later. Despite this, the tavern wasn't as full as it could be, in fact, anyone who has been in this place before could probably have called its current state as 'sad' because it lacked a certain attraction and glow it used to have.
At the bar is a woman dressed in very... flashy... clothing, and she is chatting up the bartender. They seem familiar with each other. He doesn't really have much interest in them-- but if he had a chance, he would do anything to grab the seat farthest away from the boisterous thumbs across the room. So, he takes a seat at the bar, with a safe distance between himself and the other two to avoid any unnecessary conversation and attention.
Now, Kazue had entered this tavern in order to get a quest, but he hadn't the faintest clue what he was to do to... get that. Where the inside of a tavern exactly does a person get a quest? Can you order one off the menu? Kazue didn't want to appear as a dunce, so he didn't ask anyone. He just sort of hoped that a quest would walk through the door, somehow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back