• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sweet's Partner Search {Open}

SucculantSweet

kawaii-food-stickers_0005_Layer8.png

Hello there! I'm SucculantSweet, or just Sweet for short! Thanks for popping into my partner search.

A little about me:
I'm 23 years old.
I am a Female.
I have a full-time job.
I live in EST.
I have been writing for 10+ years.
Random Facts: I'm 4'11, I love Cacti and I have two cats.

Rules: The all boring but important part of anything.
1. I understand if you are going to need time to respond, as I hope that you can understand when I need a little extra time for responses. I will, however, let you know when that time comes and I expect the same courtesy in return.
2. I do not accept one-liners and would prefer more than a paragraph, I will not stone you on this but I personally tend to write multi-paragraph to novella.
3. I will not roleplay romantic relationships with people under 18, I am fine doing other themes and genres with you. But at my age I just feel a little uncomfortable with it.
4. I am not the grammar and spelling police, I do tend to make an error myself now and then, but please ensure that your writing is clear and concise. I love mysteries, but not the mystery of what you were trying to convey in that sentence.

Currently, I believe that is all of the rules, so yay! On to the fun parts!

Fandoms: <3 = cravings :bishiesparklesr: = plot ideas

Fruit's Basket
Tokyo Ghoul
Attack on Titan
Ancient Magus Bride
Overwatch
Witcher (3 or Au)
Fallout
Rainbow Six Siege
Will add more later.

Thanks for reading, if you read till the end tell me your favorite season.​

Hi! I'd love to rp with you! I love Aot, and Fruits basket a lot. I do like Tokyo ghoul as well, but I've never made it to the 2nd season. Also, my favorite season is Fall. I love the crisp feeling it gives everything, it's also very pretty and the weather is perfect!

Hi! I'd love to rp with you! I love Aot, and Fruits basket a lot. I do like Tokyo ghoul as well, but I've never made it to the 2nd season. Also, my favorite season is Fall. I love the crisp feeling it gives everything, it's also very pretty and the weather is perfect!

Well I would be down to discuss anything you are interested, I can't send PMs yet so if you want to send me a pm and we can decide.

Would love to do a Tokyo Ghoul RP. Are you still open to do one? I'm strictly AU, if that's something you're into.

Hi there! I’d be down for an AOT rp. :3 My fav season is the second one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back