• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SW - A battle that wasn't supposed to Happen (OOC)

You might want to read up on ARC Training Program.

It's a training program for Officers, so you might want to redo your bio a little. Just a few changes.

I made sure to look into it before I postes the bio. The most information that I could find was that it was a speacial program to train clones that stop out among others um more advanced combat, tactics, and independant thinking. If it is an officer based class then I can rework the bio

I made sure to look into it before I postes the bio. The most information that I could find was that it was a speacial program to train clones that stop out among others um more advanced combat, tactics, and independant thinking. If it is an officer based class then I can rework the bio
Also, there are different variants of DC-15 blaster rifles.

DC-15a
DC-15s
Choose one.

You might want to read up on ARC Training Program.

It's a training program for Officers, so you might want to redo your bio a little. Just a few changes.
Oh lemme just say something about that, arcs are "Advanced Reconnaissance Clones" or ARC. They're meant to be independent rather than form in groups. Arcs aren't necessarily officers however if they do well enough, they certainly can be. They'll be with commander's a lot although not necessarily commanding any troops.

Oh lemme just say something about that, arcs are "Advanced Reconnaissance Clones" or ARC. They're meant to be independent rather than form in groups. Arcs aren't necessarily officers however if they do well enough, they certainly can be. They'll be with commander's a lot although not necessarily commanding any troops.
Becoming an ARC trooper is an automatic promotion, as Advanced Reconnaissance Commando's did lead.

Becoming an ARC trooper is an automatic promotion, as Advanced Reconnaissance Commando's did lead.
ARCs did lead however were more often given challenging assignments conventional clones didn't have the training for (basically elite of the elite). Still, becoming an ARC doesn't automatically grant you leadership status. You're well respected yes but leaders were moreso chosen for their leadership qualities rather than "fuck it, you're an Arc, here's a group".

I don't want to argue but I've read the wiki...

ARCs did lead however were more often given challenging assignments conventional clones didn't have the training for (basically elite of the elite). Still, becoming an ARC doesn't automatically grant you leadership status. You're well respected yes but leaders were moreso chosen for their leadership qualities rather than "fuck it, you're an Arc, here's a group".

I don't want to argue but I've read the wiki...

Oh, but becoming an ARC does grant you a leadership status. During the time when Pong Krell was a temporary general of the 501st, after Fives had been made an ARC Trooper, he can be seen giving commands during an ambush. I'd have to actually find the episode to show it.

Oh, but becoming an ARC does grant you a leadership status. During the time when Pong Krell was a temporary general of the 501st, after Fives had been made an ARC Trooper, he can be seen giving commands during an ambush. I'd have to actually find the episode to show it.
But it would be temporary and for small scale operations (such as the ambush) instead of a large scale operations, such as leading platoons or divisions. Granted, some Arcs did manage to get that far into leadership though not many.

I mean, we can just ask the gm to decide what's what in terms of the cs and go by that.

In my opinion, however, I'm leaning more to Plox's side.

But it would be temporary and for small scale operations (such as the ambush) instead of a large scale operations, such as leading platoons or divisions. Granted, some Arcs did manage to get that far into leadership though not many.
But, this does prove my point. ARC's always give commands during a battle if the actual C.O. is somewhere else. Any where else their authority is a little short to null.

It would also make a lot more sense if the elite troopers would have more authority over standard forces, given they aren't Officers of any kind.

But, this does prove my point. ARC's always give commands during a battle if the actual C.O. is somewhere else. Any where else their authority is a little short to null.

It would also make a lot more sense if the elite troopers would have more authority over standard forces, given they aren't Officers of any kind.
It does make sense that elite trooper shave more sense but what I though was you meant Arcs were of the same status of COs, I guess I misunderstood :P.

However for the sake of plot seeing as we're only a group of six, I wouldn't think the COs would be far from the troops most of the time to be fair lol.

It does make sense that elite trooper shave more sense but what I though was you meant Arcs were of the same status of COs, I guess I misunderstood :P.

However for the sake of plot seeing as we're only a group of six, I wouldn't think the COs would be far from the troops most of the time to be fair lol.
Yeah, well, we'll see. Especially when what me and Fab planned out reveals itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back