• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ฌ๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐š'๐ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.
5888cc2d4d0c025b159dfd75cb9f083c.jpg
WELCOME ! โœ โ”€ โ”€ โ›

hi, hello! i'm svetnica, a student from central Europe. i've been having severe brainrot about some fandoms and decided to make this search. i've been roleplaying for around ten years and i love literature, video games and manga. if we ever rp'd together and it didn't work out, don't hesitate to reach out again! i can disappear due to school and work, but i rarely lose interest once a rp starts.
  • my posting schedule varies a lot, so please be patient. i try to post semi-regularily, but i might only be able to post once per month if I'm really busy. i'll make sure to give you the same courtesy - i truly don't care how long it takes you to post!
  • please introduce yourself! What plot you are interested in, how often you post, etc.
  • be 18+.
  • i tend to write 2-4 paragraphs per post, depending on if it's dialogue, action scenes, etc.
  • english is not my first language, though I try to spellcheck my posts.
  • LGBT and diverse characters are very much appreciated.
  • i love all pairings (NbxAny, FxF, MxM, etc.)
  • OOC chatter is v welcome! i love making moodboards, sending memes and making pinterest boards for our characters.
  • i'm ghosting friendly.
  • i'm also open to 1x1x1's.
  • i'm really not interested in roleplays that are extremely depressing or that are heavily focused on homophobia, transphobia, etc.
  • this should be a given, but I'm not always available. poking me is appreciated! but I have a life outside of this and nothing annoys me quicker than demanding replies.
for fandom stuff, i don't write ocs. the only exceptions are player characters that are self-inserts (such as the deputy in fc5 or dragon age protagonists.) i'm willing to play any character - and while romance is appreciated, i love platonic plots too! feel free to ask about any ship < 33

FANDOM LIST ;;
  • Resident Evil,
  • Silent Hill,
  • Outlast,
  • Dragon Age,
  • Far Cry 3, 4 or 5,
  • Pathologic, (i will propose to you if u want a pathologic rp)
  • Mafia, (i only played the first one!)
  • Les Miserables,
  • Hannibal,
  • Killing Eve.

omg ill send you a pm soon!! i'm so feral for pathologic rn its unreal ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back