• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

"I'm just curious about what humans are like now a days" He smiled showing his fangs in a friendly enough manor

He relaxed his muscles deciding to let them live "I won't kill you, i'm full." He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder. "I just want some company." He stopped smiling now and was just talking

I grip my blade tighter, aiming for the un affiliated man's thigh. "Just get out Axel.." I sigh. "Oh fuck it..." I wait for my chance, seeing if he will attack or stay his fangs from her flesh. At least... Part of it.

He looks at the girl "Can you tell your friend to calm down? I can sense his concern and its annoying." He looked in the general direction of the boy

I sense the thought of me and see him look towards me. "Tsk." I quickly hide my presence and move back. "I didn't expect him to see me.." I move back to my original position. Hoping Archer doesn't notice and persue.

Archer raised an eyebrow to where he motioned. She narrowed her eyes and looked back at the man. "He's not my friend. I don't have friends. Because no one wants to be my friend because they hate me." She explained simply.

I sigh in relief and slide the blade back into my boot. I lay on my stomach and gently close my eyes, realizing how exausted I am. "Just.. A little... No! I can't fall asleep. I have to follow them." I pull up my Katana and slice open my hand, stimulating me quickly.

Ryu, never caring about anything anyone said, found this upsetting. However, he wasn't going to get all sappy and goopy. Instead he was just gonna continue with wondering around with her unless she disagrees. "Well that's a real shame. Not that i really care about your "Feelings" but i'll walk around with you for a bit if you want" After saying such he felt like a softy and decided that if she said yes then he would simply deny it and not continue with her.

Archer looked him up and down. "No thanks," she replied. She then turned away and walked away from him. "I don't need no help. Those so called feelings, they left me 10 years ago."

He just looked at her "Me too sista, but just remember to watch your back." He said with a devilish smile. He then turned and started walking into the opposite direction

Archer rolled her eyes and turned away, walking off. She grabbed her gun tightly and looked out for danger.

Ryu walked away slowly laughing under his breath slightly. He would see her again, he was certain of it.

It's later when I awake I look around to see nothing but darkness. I look carefully but can't seem to find Archer. "Damnit.. I lost her.." I slam my fist into the ground but then something grips my ankles. I turn my head quickly and see someone or.. Something standing behind me and pulling me out of the rubble. Before I can react he rips me out and throws me behind him. The impact is considerable and sends dust flying into my eyes. "Who.. Are you?.." I murmur.

Archer walked around the streets and held tight to her gun. She considered going back and nodded. She shifted back to her cyborg form, her limbs slowly turning to metal, before it was complete. She was still wearing her clothes so it was not visible except for her wrist. She ran.

I struggle to grab my Katana, pulling them both from their sheathes and slicing down towards his arm. Blood spews as the blades slice through his arms but no scream returns. I jump back away and then charge, slicing down with an angle. As the blades connect and rip through the flesh blood explodes out. Covering my body and my blades. As I'm sure he is dead, I start to walk away as I shake the blood from my Katana. "You can't run from me... I am apart of you..." A mysterious voice echoes in my head. I look down to see no blood on me at all; I spin on my heels and see nothing... No body, no blood. "An illusion?.." I shake off the feeling of dread and then notice Archer off in the distance I was looking.

Archer jumped up ten meters and climbed up the wall, aler for any robotics. She narrowed her eyes as she felt someone watching her. She turned her head and saw him. She just stared.

Ryu sat down on the top of a hill and hid behind a tree avoiding the sun as much as possible. he used to love the sun, before he changed.

Archer let it go and continued climbing before she reached the top. She looked over at the other side and gasped. It was...green. She turned into her human form and smiled. "Wow.."

I slowly start to follow Archer, noticing the green glow in front of her. "Is that?..." I keep moving forward and then I take a quick leap forward, using my momentum to run up the wall and standing next to Archer. "Wow.. That's..."

Archer interrupted him as she threw up a punch on his chin, making him stagger back. "There you are, been looking for you." She joked as she looked out over the trees and hills, crouching now.

I let my head knock back and smile slightly. "Pain..." I say to myself and then bring my head forward. "Yeah, yeah. Looking for me, my ass." I scratch my head. "So, what's up with this anyway?" I point towards the sun.

Archer looked up and then looked back and up at the man. "What's up with...?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

I point towards the sun again. "Do you not see it? The sun, half of its bla.." I pause and drop to my knees, my hand rushing to my head. "What... Is..." I scream loudly as words echo in my head. "BLOOD! I NEED BLOOD!" My arms drop and the pentagram etched into my hand glows a bright crimson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back