• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Surreal Estate || Supernatural-Horror MotW || OPEN

It's just a coincidence! The group doesn't draw from any SCP stuff, as I don't have much knowledge of SCP myself haha.
Okay. Back on topic, could I seek help from any of the GM’s on making a character? I’m not sure what the rest of the roles thatve been filled are because everyone is such a fluffy writer.

Okay. Back on topic, could I seek help from any of the GM’s on making a character? I’m not sure what the rest of the roles thatve been filled are because everyone is such a fluffy writer.
Working out the kinks etc and the best second roll for my char etc

not a mod, but i think elytra is offline rn SO

everyone's sheets should say in pretty plain language somewhere what their roles are, but our tally so far is:

real estate agent/monster hunter

real estate agent/psychic (medium)

surveyor/psychic (seer)

surveyor (lawyer)/psychic (dreamwalker)

surveyor (interior design)/psychic

crew/cursed?

surveyor/exorcist

crew/cursed

crew (contractor)/ghost hunter

tech/cursed

tech/cursed

crew/?

ALSO keep in mind that we can have some overlap! we've got two tech/cursed, but the execution is very different for both!

-Reason for Deletion: Idea was outside of the scope of RP and probably pretty shitty.-

Last edited:
Preliminary sketches for a character concept: A trans girl who mysteriously dissapeared more than a decade ago, and was heavily modified by an illegal paranormal/anomalous technology ring to be an Nookinetic/Empathic weapon, but was liberated by a group of Stormbreakers for their own somewhat malevolent purposes.

Still working on how she ended up with our group though, any ideas? Or am I completely off my rocker with how amazingly awe inspiring my idea is? :p
i gotta be honest i wouldn't hire her for real estate

Preliminary sketches for a character concept: A trans girl who mysteriously dissapeared more than a decade ago, and was heavily modified by an illegal paranormal/anomalous technology ring to be an Nookinetic/Empathic weapon, but was liberated by a group of Stormbreakers for their own somewhat malevolent purposes.

Still working on how she ended up with our group though, any ideas? Or am I completely off my rocker with how amazingly awe inspiring my idea is? :p

View attachment 1080235

i think this idea is a little outside the scope of the rp--we're a real estate company, and nothing in the established lore suggests any sort of tech like this exists.

It's fine it's fine. I understand.

Though all my ideas are kinda weird like this, so I may not be the kind of person you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back