Other Surgess and dappers podcast! (Conspiracy edition!)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome viewers! So today's conspiracy topic is. The fuuutuuure!! *SPIRAL SCREEN* woooahoooahoooah!

Ehem. I am your host surgess skull and I'm joined by a good friend dapper!!

Welcome dapper its good to have you here!

We'll were talking about the future. What do you think it will be like? And do you think people will change in some way?

Depends what you mean by change. If you mean physically, then I doubt we'll change that much; if at all. But if you mean in a sociologal way, then most definitely. We can already seen in modern times that humans ate changing in that way.

You don't think scientists should come up with a way to fuse animal DNA with human DNA with SCIENCE!! *LIGHTNING* or something? I mean I know a lot of people who would love to be an anthro aka furry. Be the first person to be tested on. Also do you think cars will fly in the future?

I suppose I hadn't considered that. It might be possible in the future, though I don't know if any money would be spent to research such a thing. Outside of people who a of the furry community, I don't see it having too much of a need.

Buy flying cars are more likely to exist at some point in the future. Though that would take quiet a lot of time to ensure safety.

I suspect curiosity will be the ultimate drive to most of our future achievements. Just like curiosity is the leading cause of our past achievements. If curiosity wasn't the main cause of 90% of our discoveries then how do you think someone discovered milk from a cow?

It gets me wondering if someone just looked at a cow and said "hm... I'm gonna drink from that-" and then the look on peoples faces when he told people of his 'discovery' or hers iDK who discovered milk

Ya future cars would be dangerous. And not to mention the drivers test will totally change

Do you think teleportation devices will one day actually be real? Breaking us down into tiny molecules and transporting them over then rebuilding us?

While the discovery of milk could entirely be because of curiosity. I suspect it could also be explained by witnessing a calf drinking from its mother's udder, then a human making the connection to humans breastfeeding their children.

As for teleportation, I'd say it's less likely. The science behind such a thing is probably decades away

I suppose so-

Thoughh it may not be in our life time do you think possibly one day it could be possible?

Well folks that concludes our session on THE FUUUUUUUUTUUUUUURE

Our next topic will be a random draw! Dapper if you would DL the honors of picking a number 1-4

Lucky number 3 is today's topic! Which is!

THE END OF THE EARTH- EARTH- earth *echo's*

Alright so let's theorise how the earth is ultimately going to end. There's 3 best theories I've heard.

1: the sun is going to collapse on it own core- blowing up and taking the whole solar system with it

2: the earth is gonna become too hot to sustain life aka global warming.

And 3: the earth is slowly drifting out of orbit from the sun causing natural disasters to heighten and worsen and one day the world will collide with the sun

Well as a Christian I believe that one day Jesus's is gonna come back and leave those he doesn't take to heaven in a fiery eternal hell. Which is probably closest to number 2 XD

Ah yes of course. But say life lives on after all the good goes to heaven (in all honesty I'm probably gonna Rot in hell if there is one) and the people who lives on earth still in this hell. Howdo you suppose their end will meet?

My best guess is global warming will kill off the residents of 🎶the planet earth and that means you🎶 ehem sorry I was listening to Steven universe. Anyway. Global warming has already begun to take a toll on earth and some people are doing something about it but still a mass majority of people still pollute. This includes littering and ignoring car maintenance. To the point the car spits out black smoke. We may already be too late. If that's the case hell may arrive sooner than we think

OUTER SPACE AND ALIENS!!!

The first discussion of this topic will be the mystery of why Pluto was suddenly considered "too small" to be a planet. When it had been a identified as a planet for so long already. Was it a secret military covor up because aliens live there? Or maybe Americans or "humans" in general have traveled there and live there already! Perhaps Pluto really isn't a planet and its actually A SPACE SHIP

Some very interesting ideas there. Though if I had to guess, it would be that it was declassified as a planets because they were finally able to properly measure its size. Before then they didn't realise it was so small. To put it in perspective, if there was a race between a man running from one side of Russia to the other and a man running around the entire planets of Pluto, the man on Pluto would win.

Interesting but still- it orbits our sun and its in our solar system. Despite size its still a planet- or is it? How do we know its not just a space ship orbiting our solar system waiting for something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back