• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

He grabbed his skateboard and walked down the stairs. "Later dad me and Hudson are going to go hang out with Nick." They continued down the street towards the park where they met up with nick. "Hey"

"What a fake bastard" she mumbled quietly to Marcus, she looked down at her feet, still hurt from earlier. She started walking the other direction. She couldn't stand being near the kid, so she picked up her pace

"Oh, uh, this is Hudson. I hope you don't mind I brought her." He looked at her and cracked a grin. She's a little shy. I'll be right back. He ran over to Hudson and stepped in front of her. "What the hell?"

Riu walked calmly though the streets, his head hung low. He couldn't help but think about his parents this entire time. It was hard not to, with the guilt getting worse every day, at this point it was practically eating him alive. He passed a bench, and there, something caught his eye. It was a girl, sitting alone with a guitar. He stood there for a moment, pondering his actions before gently sliding down on the bench next to her.

"Thats the guy, from earlier. Im the paracite." She shakes her head "I'm the dirt he don't wanna be near. How do you know him?" She asked completely confused as to how he could be friends with a populsr person

Clarity rubbed her hands together as someone sat next to her. She looked over at them for a second before looking back down at the ground.

Riu looked at his shoes for a minute, trying to muster a smile. When he finally could, he asked her. "Bad day huh??"

"No kidding" Clarity sighed looking over at him. "I'm sure it couldn't possibly be worse than this"

Riu let his smile drop a bit as she looked at her. "Well, tell your story and maybe I can help" He said.

"Well my mom died recently in a car accident and my dad acts like it's all my fault. I was the only one that survived it..." Clarity sighed hoping talking about it wouldn't cause a flashback.

'Yeah...so I ran away. I just don't have a place to live now" She sighed looking at her suitcase.

Riu sighed. "I live alone pretty much, but I have room in my house, if you don't mind that is." He said.

((Sorry I didn't get the notification))

Marcus looked at hudson, "I have him in some of my classes. If you want to go home we can."

Hudson shook her head, "no... He's your friend... I can suck it up..." she hugged Marcus, he had been her best friend for a very long time, and she appreciated that at least he accepted her. "Come on" she walked back to the skate park and sat down on the grass beside the ledge to watch

Marcus walked back over to Nick. "I, uh brought my skate board if you wanna do any competitive stuff." He peaked back over at Hudson. He was still in shock about what she had said earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back