• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Hudson shook her head, "why don't you join me?" She asked and tilted her head slightly, "we used to bath together all the time when we were younger, whats the difference now?" She giggled

He smiled as he kept his face in the magazine. "Not today Hudson." He actually thought it was cute how she was acting. "You are lucky enough to be in the bathtub." He wiggled his toes as he listened to Hudson splash in the tub.

Hudson sat up slightly looking at his toes. She reached over and tickled his foot. "Those pigs are being boring!" She laughed and looked at him grinning. "Pleaaaaaase join" she grabbed his foot

He quickly recoiled his foot. Marcus grinned, a little bath wouldn't do any harm. He removed his shirt and gym shorts and slipped himself into the tub. "Happy?" He giggled as he made himself a Bubble-Beard.

Clarity sat down on a bench outside the community center. She took out her guitar and strummed a few chords. She thought for a moment before playing September by Daughtry.

Hudson smiled brightly, "yea!" She giggled and blew some bubbles at him. After a few minutes Hudson had calmed down. Her knees were pulled to her chest and she was making patterns on her knee. "Whay do you think Erin would think of me today?" She looked over at Marcus

Marcus glanced at Hudson with respectful eyes. "Hudson, I think Erin would understand your problem. He was a smart boy. He would understand that your still a smart, beutiful girl with so much in front of her. He would understand that your trying your best." He slowly lifted himself from the tub. He wrapped himself in a towel then passed Hudsons towel and left to the bedroom to change.

Riu sighed, seeing Clarity walk off. Probably to clear her head, he thought, but he couldn't shake the feeling she would never return inside him as he trudged up to his room.

As she played a few people stopped to listen for a minute or two. Clarity smiled tapping her foot to the beat. She loved playing for others which was why she wanted to start a band with Mikayla.

Riu opened the expansive door to his large room, which was neatly decorated in junk. Band posters, music, and all sorts of things filled the room, none of any real monetary value besides his clothes.

Hudson wrapped herself in the towel and dried herself. She quietly go dressed and walked out of the washroom after draining the tub. She tiptoed to Marcus' room and peeked in

Clarity put her guitar away and went inside the community center as it drew time for support group to start. She sighed taking her usual seat after grabbing something to eat.

Riu sighed as he went to his desk. There was a note from his aunt that he was going to take a course. Giving a groan, he took the flyer and got up, going to grab his car.

Marcus slipped on his jeans and threw on a tshirt that read "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen." He tied on his sneakers and made his way for the door.

"Support group?" Hudson asked him... maybe it was good for her to go. She walked beside Marcus and shyly took his hand. She walked alongside him. When they reachdd reached the hall for the support group she stopped nervously

Once Hudson paused he spun around. "Whats wrong? Nervous?" He grinned and grabbed Hudson's hand. "Everything okay?"

She shrugged and looked down for a second then hugged Marcus tightly. "Come on" she took his hand and led him inside the building. Her face went a little pale when she saw the circle of chairs but ignored it and sat down with Marcus.

Clarity saw two people walk in but just ignored them. She hadn't had any luck making friends amongst this group of people.

((Sorry Notifacation thingy still no working properly))

Marcus sat next to Hudson and threw his head back. He looked at Hudson and yawned. He hadn't gotten much sleep the other night. "Thanks for coming" he put his head on Hudson's shoulder and closed his eyes. "Nighty night."

She rolled her eyes and patted his head and crossed her legs. A smoke, she was really craving one, she sighed and tapped her foot and played with the end of her shirt, "Marcus I'm craving..." she mumbled

Marcus didn't open his eyes or lift his head. "Not here or now Hudson." He needed somone to take him through the support group ,that is, if he dosen't sleep through it.

Hudson made a whimpering sound and nudged him, "sit up. You need to stay awake through this. I need help just as much as you do" she said, a little upset. She reached over and took his hand to keep from playing with her shirt.

Marcus moaned as he lifted up his head. "fine," he stood up "I'll be right back, I gotta go to the bathroom." He walked off to the bathroom where he washed his face to keep him awake.

Hudson dug in her bag, looking for a pack of gum or something to keep her mind off the craving. Eventually she found a psck of gum with one more piece left snd popped it into her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back