• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superpowers: Heroes vs Villains {accepting!}

I want this.
Also, my character... may seem a bit overwhelming abilities wise. Imma make sure it balances out.
Just wanted to disclaim that I'm not gonna one shot the world/threaten to do so.

Thanks for all of the interest, and please don’t hesitate to PM me with a bit of an explanation beforehand if you thing your ability might be a bit much so I can get a better grasp on it before having you potentially waste your time.

I know I have a couple PMs pending which I promise I’ll get to :). I have to run around town for a bit this afternoon and am currently mobile, so feel free to reach out and I’ll respond within a few hours

Given the date on the last message, and the fleeting nature of RPs, is this still going on / going to happen? If so, I'd love to be part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back