• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superpowers/Gifted

@Pandaskel

Haha thanks! I'm going to go ahead and put up a character sheet. With this update I don't know about starting the actual RP. Would you guys want to talk on discord or some other chat? 

Also, gifted killers should be changed to The Saviors? I feel like I'm ripping off WD though. Or The Liberators. 

Some synonyms for "saviors" are defenders, guardians, protectors, guards, and heros.

I kinda like the sound of The Guard, but they used it in Haven. Guardians? Also sounds kinda used, actually. 

Well poop.

I was looking up synonyms too. Haha. I named them The liberators for right now but can be changed. 

I'm pretty interested in this rp, Whenever you're ready to start let me know. but for now I'll just prep my character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back