• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Supernatural: What's Mine (Destial)

Dean glanced quickly over his shoulder at the angel, noticing out of the corner of his eye that he was attempting to do some self healing. "Cas, what are you doing?" His tone was that of slight scolding as he approached the man. He had to be a little bit more than crazy to try and use his power now when it was already low enough. Shaking his head, he grabbed his shoulders. "Don't wear yourself out before you've even gotten started, okay?" He eyed him more seriously, this time. He didn't want to even chance Castiel becoming weak like that again.

He gathered up the pie and cuddled it into his chest as they went to leave the motel. "It was entirely too good, Cas," he grinned down at the angel. Walking to the backseat of the Impala, he opened the door and deposited their things on the one side so that Castiel could sit with enough room in the backseat. Coming around, he got into the front seat and revved up the engine. "We ready to go?" He asked the other two, adjusting his jacket as he did so.

The angel's eyes widened a bit in surprise when he was caught, and he tried to quickly hide his hands. "I-I wasn't doing anything.." Castiel lied, but it was only a little white lie - he didn't want the eldest Winchester to worry too much. His head tipped down some, but his eyes came back up to look at the man that scolded him as if he were a small child trying to hide the fact he'd been drawing on the walls in crayon.

Castiel actually flinched at first when Dean grabbed him by the shoulders, but he would blame that on Crowley's abuse. "Sorry, Dean. I won't," he promised when he finally admitted to his fib. His gaze returned to normal and his head lifted back up when the hunter gathered his belongings, once again beaming when he was praised for the dessert. The angel then trailed behind the brothers before parting to get in the back seat of the Impala. Making himself comfortable, he gave a nod in response to the question.

"Right, and I'm Spiderman," Dean said sarcastically, not meaning to frighten the angel and actually feeling sort of guilty for making him jump the way he did. That reaction immediately caused him to withdraw his hands and soon leave the motel with his brother and the angel, a certain heaviness in his heart.

Sam was doing some fiddling with the weapons in the trunk before he was ready to leave. The tall man closed the trunk with a loud slam and then moved into the passenger's seat along with everyone else. Buckling himself in securely, he looked over to Dean with a half smile and spoke, "Yeah. Ready. Let's get out of here." With that, the Impala revved loudly before the eldest Winchester backed it out of the parking space and onto the main road again, driving away from the motel in the opposite direction of the nearest town.

Immediately, Dean switched on some music to soothe the others in the car (well, except Sam). Who liked to drive in silence anyway? His eyes glanced into the rear view mirror at Castiel in the back seat and he sighed. He looked so wired. "Cas?" He called, "You okay?"

The angel gave a confused expression upon Dean's reference, but then assumed it was a comparison to his lie. Castiel's intentions weren't to sadden the eldest hunter or make him back away. He started to reach his hand out to catch Dean's arm as he walked away, but he couldn't muster the courage to. Instead, he buckled himself into the Impala, closed the door, and waited for the brothers to get in the front seats.

Seeing the man's green eyes flicker to the mirror, Castiel glanced up with a slightly surprised look on his face. "Yes?" The angel asked, but then clarified that he was doing alright. "Oh, I'm fine." There were a few moments of silence before he asked in return, "Why, are you?" It was an honest question since the eldest Winchester seemed to be troubled by something he'd done. Although he was slow to catch on to some matters, Castiel figured his guess was correct - that Dean had noticed how the angel had pulled away when he was reminded of a certain demon's rough touch and impure intentions.

The eldest Winchester nodded at Castiel's response that he was fine, feeling himself relax a little bit into his seat. However, the question was reversed on him and he gave a slight shrug of his shoulder. "I'm fine." A part of that was true. The other part was the mark gnawing on his body, fighting some urges to not punch the crap out of something for Castiel's flinching. He knew it wasn't the guy's fault, nor his own, but he wanted to give Crowley a piece of his mind for ever even considering touching his angel friend and lover the way that he did. The demon king was surely to pay..

Sam blinked, looking between the two of them and then looking out the window. "I hope I didn't ruin the moment," he finally said, glancing again between the two of them.

Dean shook his head, "No, it's Crowley that ruins it." he replied simply, his hands firm on the wheel as he drove.

Noticing the hunter's shrugged gesture, Castiel made a bit of a troubled expression. He knew Dean wasn't fine as far as the mark and wanting to kill Crowley went, but he had to ask anyway. The angel's mind automatically wandered to find any sort of possibility or clue that might lead them to a resolution for the vile symbol on the eldest Winchester's arm. Ending up with as many ideas as when he started conspiring, Castiel sighed some and gazed out the Impala's window.

It wasn't until Sam spoke up that the angel's attention was reverted back to the two brothers. "No, of course it's not you, Sam," Castiel agreed, giving the younger hunter a slight nod. When Dean gave his answer, Castiel's mouth suddenly fell closed since the man had nearly talked over him, but it was mostly in shock at the statement's bluntness. All the angel could do was nod some to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back