• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural [TV Show]

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Glad you clicked on my thread!

I’m a semi-advanced to advanced writer, and usually write 4+ paragraphs, so please no one-liners. I prefer you to try to match my length or at least 2 paragraphs per character. While I prefer discord to keep things organized, I am more than willing to rp in PMs. I am willing to double as a canon character for your OC, as long as you do the same.

I’m very easy to talk to so don’t be shy! I absolutely adore OOC chat. I’m in Eastern Standard timezone and strive to reply daily. If my response is going to take more than a few days to get back to you, I’ll let you know and ask for the same. If for some reason the roleplay doesn’t interest you anymore or life gets in the way, just tell me. Don’t ghost me, please.

I have 2 storylines for Supernatural and I’m really leaning towards the second one since I haven’t gotten a chance to do it yet. If doubling, we can merge storylines or have them separate but I prefer merging as it makes it easier to follow.

Looking for: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, or Castiel.
Can play: Sam, Dean, Castiel.
Storylines:

1. Sam and Dean come to the French Quarter of New Orleans to investigate a case of a High Class and very dangerous Demon(Asmodeus). The Demon has possessed Alison's body and the brothers end up saving her but having to take Alison with them in order to protect her from the Demons with the uprising of Lucifer. Alison decides to become a hunter, all the while Sam and Dean decide to keep her with them as a third partner. Sam or Dean (love interest based) doesn't like Alison at first, having a difficult time trusting her, but eventually, she opens up to him. They start spending more and more time together with Alison living at the bunker with Sam and Dean. The closer they get, the harder they fall.(leaves plenty of room for your character)
  2. Olivia is the daughter/prodigy of Rowena, sister to Crowley. Crowley had taken Olivia hostage, using her for her magic since they both thought Rowena had died a long time ago. She sends out a magical SOS to Castiel, Sam or Dean(love-interest based) and they come to save her. They find out that she’s a witch and doesn’t trust her. She proves to be trust worthy and starts spending more time with Sam, Dean or Castiel (love-interest based), slowly starting to fall in love with him. (Can fit your character any where)

Pm if interested!

I might be interested in doing the second plot with you, if we could figure out a way to work in my own oc? Hmu!! :D (I am about to go to bed though so I'm sorry if I don't answer right away)

I might be interested in the first plot line, I would wanna discuss it further to get an better idea about it but it died sound appealing and what I would be looking for rp wise

Hello! I'm not sure if you're still looking but I am totally down for either plot, if you're still looking please send me a message.

I have no idea if you're still looking or not but I would so be down to do storyline one or two with you! If you're interested I would love for you to send me am message.

If you're still looking I would love to try plot two out with you, I'm currently writing a book on the show and have been really craving to write something with someone else (not talking about a book just a roleplay) please just let me know if you're still looking!

I might be interested in either plot if you're still looking, I would love to figure out a way to work in my own oc? I'm new here so I can not send a message yet, but once I can I will send a PM your way as long as you're looking!

I might be interested in either plot if you're still looking, I would love to figure out a way to work in my own oc? I'm new here so I can not send a message yet, but once I can I will send a PM your way as long as you're looking!
Sounds good to me! Im always looking!

Hello Ariathompson! My name is Rowena but you can call me Ronee, I would love to come put with a plot together or try out plot one with you. I'm new to the site so I cant send a private message just yet, but when I can I will send one your way if you're interested!

I hope this is an okay place to post! But I have been looking for a supernatural roleplay for a while, I would love to talk and come up with something together if you're still looking. I would be happy to send a pm your way, I'm out of town right now but I should be back home tomorrow afternoon but I will try to send one to you soon.

I hope this is an okay place to post! But I have been looking for a supernatural roleplay for a while, I would love to talk and come up with something together if you're still looking. I would be happy to send a pm your way, I'm out of town right now but I should be back home tomorrow afternoon but I will try to send one to you soon.
Sure!

So I noticed you have not posted here since the 17th, if you're still looking I would be happy to roleplay with you. I'm looking for someone to play Dean for me, I can play anyone of the characters for you depending on who you want. Please let me know if you're still looking!

So I noticed you have not posted here since the 17th, if you're still looking I would be happy to roleplay with you. I'm looking for someone to play Dean for me, I can play anyone of the characters for you depending on who you want. Please let me know if you're still looking!
Absolutely! I usually opt for Sam but it would be interesting to have Cas as a love interest

Hello Ariathompson! My name is Rowena but you can call me Ronee, I would love to come put with a plot together or try out plot one with you. I'm new to the site so I cant send a private message just yet, but when I can I will send one your way if you're interested!
Are you still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back