• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural (TV Show) - 18+

PinkiePie6943

This is my first time posting my own thread here (that's why it doesn't seem super fancy), but I am curious if anyone would like to start up a SPN RP! I am relatively new to the site but I'm not new to RPing at all. Just PM me if you're interested.

I'm pretty easy to get along with. So, I don't see much reason to put a lot of rules here. I only have a few.
I would like for you to be 18+, just because I feel uncomfortable playing with minors.
I would like to play OC's intermingled with canon characters (this can be discussed)
I would like an OOC chatter message/thread, to discuss plot ideas and gush over adorable posts.
I would like for you to post at least a paragraph or two, when you post.
thems the only rules <3
I'm extremely LGBTQI+ friendly and I ask for pronouns. Feel free to lead with them. I seriously want to know/make sure that's respected (mine are She/They).

I would like to play with Canon characters, we can discuss which ones, if you would like. And we can double OC's of any gender <3. Slide into my PM's.

tumblr_n8y069xQhz1tghzbso1_250.gifv

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back