• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Supernatural RP w/ clary

Chris chuckles lowly," are you asking me out," he joked. He's been with men before but I don't think that the boy he's talking to is gay.

Even though Chris can eat human food but he gets sick of it after awhile. Blood was his number one but if he had to eat it he would. He feels like he would want to spend more time with Astatine and nodded to his self," but yeah, let's grab some food too while we are out and about."

Astatine panicked and shook his head "no ,no ,nob" and sighed great full "would you need a ride or something or are you good to go ?"he stood up walking to the door about to get back to work ."we'll if anything does Come up you can call me after work which is in about a few hours "he smiled happy about this set up

"I'm good, you get back to work then... See you later," and with that he clicked off and toss his phone to the side. He can't believe this. This is amazing, he really wasn't expecting this at all. He try to snooze in a few more hours that he had but he had a hard time falling asleep. Around 8 he decided to take a shower and get ready. He put on a nice fitted tee-shirt with a leather jacket, ripped jeans and a pair of sneakers. Nice and casual for the movies, not over doing it or anything- he hopes. Does his hair look okay? Maybe he should fix it this way- whatever! He's thinking too hard for this. It's just going out with someone, it's not a big deal. Why is it when it's with this guy, he's all worked up?

Astatine had been getting ready for an hour ,he had picked out a solid color white tee finally when it was eight thirty knowing he has to meet up with him soon he got fitted blue jeans on and vans he ran his fingers through his hair first checking in the mirror and then his breath ,he had already brushed his teeth like three times and he didn't want to make it a fourth ,he texted him 'we are meeting up and where ?'he didn't know where he would want to be so luckily he asked before he went out the door

Christopher had his hand in his pockets walking out when he suddenly felt his phone jolt at a message. He checked it and saw that it was from Astatine and replied with 'how about we meet up in front of the movies?' He took out his key and jingle it in the hole locking it then toss it back in his jacket pocket. He walked out his apartment and stood out there for the next reply to affirm where he will be going.

Astatine walked out to his car and saw the text reply he smiled he was so nervous even though he wasn't trying to make it sound like a date or anything but he couldn't wonder why ,something was special with ink .h then started the car and drive off from his apartment ,he was getting nervous sickness so he tried to calm himself down on the way to the movies .getting there in the nick of time he parted up front,he got out ,locked the car door and waited out front infront of the stairs liked he asked

Christoper takes the subway to where he goes and walks to the nearest station, he gets dropped off at the closest stop to the movies. As he walked to movies he got out a quick smoke, his nervous were starting to go haywire and this was the only way to calm them down. He was just a few minutes late when he approaches Astatine. "Hope you didn't wait long," he spoke up throwing the cigarette on the ground and crushing it. He put his hands back in his pockets and swift his body weight on one leg," are you ready?"

"Ya I'm ready ,and nah I didn't wait that long "he then turns around and takes a bath he looked so good tonight .he looked better then any other person here "you look good "he said oh crap,"um I mean "he looked away not having anything to say as they waited in LiNE "I um ,I hope you like scarey movies "he told him as they got closer to the front

He stood beside the stumbling boy with a smirk," thanks dude, you look pretty snazzy too yourself." The poor fella is trying to keep his cool so he'll keep his flirtatious remarks to his self. He had 'I can show you looking good later tonight' right at the tip of his tongue but gulped it down. Astatine is probably not into that all.

"I love scary movies," he grinned, he wonders what this scary movie is about. A lot of scary movies are things that happen in times that he was around and it's cool how they change over time in movies along with other types; but there is something about some scary movies that make it more fun to watch. Monsters. Those are so funny to watch to see how they make vampires look out to be. There aren't even close on some points but they got some key points down.

"Two tickets to 74th please "astatine said to the lady ,getting out the money and paying for it as the lady gave him their tickets 'there you go have a nice night "she said with a smile "you too "before they walked away "do you want anything before we go to see our movie ?"he asked him handing him out his ticket stub ,he was trying so hard not to have a hard on .he was rocking back and forth on his heels before staring to long at his waist

Chris took the movie ticket in hand and smile," Thank you, ill have to pay for dinner next then." He put a hand on Astatine's shoulder," I'm good, on my end- if you want something then you can get something. He was so sweet, honestly. Making sure if he wanted anything and paying for his movie. He feels like he's being treated out like a woman then hanging out with movies with his bud. It seems that there are nice people in this world.

"OH ..um no I'm good too we'll just go then "astatine was literally nervous ,he was hiding his uncomfortable with his hands right in front of it he didn't want anyone to see and not even him he was tight in the crotch and he shaking his head a lot now as they went to find their theater .walking down the hallway their hands brushed against each other ,astatine lip goes between his teeth

Chris starts to notice how fidgety he has become and slides his hand away from his shoulder, was he making him uncomfortable? "Hey, are you okay? You seem to be shaking a lot.." The movie theater was lit softly with only a few people inside to watch the movie. Ink always goes all the way up the top when he goes to a theater. He relaxed down into a comfy seat, half paying attention on the trailers. His mind is focus was on Astatine.

"Sorry I um a little nervous "astatine laughed and wanting to smamk himself for even saying that ,his soft laugh was slightly deep ,bridge he stopped he looked over at ink he was right there looking at him the shadows just right making his features standing out then before "I just ,I'm interested in you ,is why I'm nervous "he came out and said it ,he didn't know if it would make him uncomfortable or if he vendors swinged that way but his crotch was tighter then anything right now and relief would be nice if he could get some .

Chris head tilts to the side his hair falling to his face with it, he had a smile on his face," ah, so this was a date. You should've just said so." So he was nervous because he liked him," how cute," he said out loud without even noticing at the moment. He was going to say something else but the room went dark and the movie started. Gosh, what bad timing. He doesn't know if he should say something or would that ruin it.

He decided to just cool down in his seat and just watch the movie. He couldn't concentrate on it however. His eyes slowly glide over to the other wondering what he's doing at the moment. Is he in the same place as he is right now? He's got better vision at night and he checking him out on the low key when he notice something popping from his jeans. Does he have.. a hard on?

Astatine was enjoying the movie so far and things weren't as weird ,he was more comfortable but he was still having a hard on and it was making him uncomfortable most of the time ,the way he was he looked like a god and he didn't seem to notice that ,hopefully in his mind that he couldn't see and thankful it was dark in the theater so he wouldn't notice just thing he they watched it .

Leaning over slowly whispering into the other's ear," you didn't tell me you brought a friend." He chuckles lightly as he gesture towards Astatine's crouch. Was it him that gave him a boner? What did he do that made him like this. It's honestly flattering that he reacting to him like that. Chris was wrong about him, he had to be gay.

Astatine eyes widenied covering himself and covering half his way he didn't know why ink was laughing ,did he think it was funny he didn't know he could see or why he was even payin attention to his crotch ,his hand covered the bulge .he couldn't speak 'how embarrassing ' he thought to himself

"Don't be embarrassed, it happens, you know," he grin moving his hand to see a little bit better, he was starting to his grow a little to looking at it. He wants to know whats inside of the those pants. "Tell me, what made you like this, I want to know~"

"Your cocky personality and how you look and that I've never liked anyone but you come along looking like you "he whispered to him as they sat next to another ,barely watching the movie

Chris was more then happy to hear such a response like that. His strands of logic are starting to snap away. "You like me," he cooed softly," that's what I like to hear." He leans over towards Astatine and gives him a good long kiss before pulling away with a satisfied smile.

Astatine was shocked he didn't know hat to do after he got kissed his lips were firm as he just didn't kiss back ,"whu did you do that ?"he had to ask he can't go on just kissing someone because of they feel

He stick his tongue out at him," I did it because you were being cute." He chuckles shaking his head," it's just a kiss~" What is he so worked up over? If someone as cute as Astatine kissed him, he would be all over him.

Astatine looked away he didn't know what to say as ink said this "well that was my first kiss "he said hiding his face away as the movie was half way through ,he didn't notice that was almost half way over and they barley watchef any of it

"what," he whisper in surprised so that he won't interrupt the people watching the movie. Never in all the years of living would he think someone as good looking at Astatine never been kissed! "you're fucking with me right," he question bewildered by this new information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back