• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural Roleplay

Well I would offer but I suck at coding xD

I just asked if anyone could code it for me on the BBCode thingy, hopefully that can be done. I will put up the CS and stuff then and other fun goody good stuff! I can't wait for this, I kinda want more people to join. I want this to go well. I was in an awesome supernatural roleplay before I left RPN for a while, it was so fun.

I'd be down! Not really seen the show after S6 but for snippets but I love the fandom.

Cool beans! I'll put CS up as soon as I can! You don't need much knowledge on the show, the characters we are playing don't have anything to do with Sam and Dean etc and the plot is pretty different from the main plots in the TV show, if you want I can put up a Lore sheet on all of the supernatural creatures so you know what some of them are in case you have forgotten.

Cool beans! I'll put CS up as soon as I can! You don't need much knowledge on the show, the characters we are playing don't have anything to do with Sam and Dean etc and the plot is pretty different from the main plots in the TV show, if you want I can put up a Lore sheet on all of the supernatural creatures so you know what some of them are in case you have forgotten.
Or this link might help with that: Monster

Edit: or this one: Species

Last edited:
I'm super interested. I think our characters should have relations to canon characters but this could take place in the future after they have all died. I just want a destial character so bad.. DeanXCastiel for life...

I would be interested in a Supernatural roleplay. Too bad it seems this one died out before it even started since I checked out the CS and OOC pages and there was no activity for quite a while :S if you restart this (or make a similar one) you can tag me :)

Also interested! If this doesn't work out,,prehaps we could try making one on our own

I would definitely be up for a Supernatural roleplay so let me know what you guys decide :)
Also interested! If this doesn't work out,,prehaps we could try making one on our own
I would be interested in a Supernatural roleplay. Too bad it seems this one died out before it even started since I checked out the CS and OOC pages and there was no activity for quite a while :S if you restart this (or make a similar one) you can tag me :)

I'm going to restart this rp if you guys are interested give me a couple of hours and I should have everything up! (I've been waiting for school to finish so all should be good now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back