• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Supernatural Prison RP?

Funeral

Body and Soul
A prison on an isolated island or underground or wherever. Holding humans, vampires, werewolves, robots, etc. Only the worst and most dangerous come here. It can have interesting characters/prisoners. Like a werewolf who is a leader of a clan, an ancient vampire, a robot that started thinking for itself and turned on man etc. The warden and prison guards can be evil and corrupt. Just ideas and am open to suggestions. Anyone interested?

Ok cool. First I'm thinking the warden should be inhuman, corrupt. The prison can be held in a secret facility. Maybe it can be it's own island, over a hundred miles from land with waters infested with creatures. The outside, in the trees and woods, can roam unknown creatures as well. I would need someone to play the warden and you will have creative freedom with your characters. Maybe their can be gangs in the prison as well(the main gang in the south, east, west, and north block). Their can be interesting events too. I can picture one event, the warden opening the cell gates and releasing creatures into the prison. Also prison riots, attempted break outs, etc. I also want to hold specific events based on your character's background. Let each persons character shine. Any volunteers to be the warden? I can start the group within the next couple of days if your all interested(and your all welcome with your input and ideas). Also any suggestions post here

not sure if i want to join this,but i'll definitely watch

I'd like to join. It seems like there's a lot of potential for great character building.

Kel Vas] [CENTER] [SIZE=24px] Ping! [/SIZE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dead-fall-prison-supernatural-prison-always-open.157869/ said:
A link appears! Dead Fall Prison![/URL]
[/CENTER]

Sorry if the link was not supplied on purpose. I just passed through, and thought it might be helpful...... Or a nuisance.... Sorry x.x'..
Thank you. I'll see you at Dead Fall Prison!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back