• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Supernatural: Long-Term/Advanced

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_ncpijhL02u1qh494eo1_1280.png

The Requirements

Firstly, this is meant to be a long-termadvanced roleplay wherein we each play multiple characters. While the primary story will focus on the boys, my OC, and a character of your choice, multiple characters will drift in and out. Further, I have many ideas for this story that aren't expressed in this interest check and I would love to discuss them with you!

Hello! I'm RealisticFantasy, ReFa, or whatever else you care to call me. I've been RPing for a handful of years now. I can't remember exactly how many. Somewhere from four to six. Anyway, I'm rather picky when it comes to RP partners because I take RPing very seriously. Not that I don't like to fangirl in OOC. Believe me, I do. It's just that I like to have RPs that are well-written with some depth to them. I find myself analyzing my own posts sometimes and picking up little things that are symbolic of character development and all that. 

Length. I can write anywhere from one line to a few pages for a reply. I prefer replies to be around a minimum of three paragraphs. Establishing posts are usually longer and dialogue posts are usually shorter so I'm not too incredibly picky as to length specifically. Quality over quantity. But, I give what I get. So if you send me a one-liner, I'll return the favor. I do not like one-liners. But, I understand that writer's block hits. I'm fairly easygoing so long as you can put together a decent sentence.

So, how often? Life has been busy-ish for me lately so I can only guarantee at least every 2 days. It'll likely be more than that, but I can't promise that. I ask that you reciprocate something similar. I'm almost always around to chat so if you can't reply for awhile, just let me know. I once waited months for one of my partners to return because I loved our RP so much. But, please don't do that  :smile5:  If you read all this, congrats! Send me your favorite color when message me as proof, please, and a sample of your writing. It's been rather difficult to find people that actually read. If you can't read this, how I can I expect you to read our RP?

If you're interested, please send me a PM instead of replying here. It'll help me keep things neater. Thanks!

SO, what to expect from me:

• Dorky OOC fangirling over characters
  • At least 3 paragraphs in a reply (unless it's really dialogue-oriented)
  • At least one reply a every 2-3 days or so
  • Detailed, mostly mistake-free writing (Hey, mistakes happen!)
  • Third-person posts
  • Character/plot development!
  • Whatever other qualities you can glean from this interest check

What I expect:

• At least 3 paragraphs in a reply (unless it's really dialogue-oriented)
  • At least one reply a every 2-3 days or so
  • Communication
  • Detailed, mostly mistake-free writing
  • Character/plot development!

Now, onto to the good stuff: 

The Story

(Starting from Season 4):

Dean wakes up in a pine box, fresh from hell. After seeking out his brother and convincing him that he isn't a shapeshifter or anything of the like, the boys are hellbent on discovering what dragged Dean from the pit. Assuming it to be some bigwig demon, the boys have their eyes peeled for any signs of a demon that could set them on the right path. This crusade for the truth brings them to Newcastle, Wyoming where they run into a fellow hunter, or so they think. Trouble ensues when Rae insists that the boys take a hike and that she's taking the thing alive and unharmed to a local friend. Naturally, the boys refuse and find themselves stuck with a hell of a pistol.

The Characters

I'd like for you to play Sam and an additional character. I have no preference for your second character, canon or OC.

I will double as Dean and my OC described below.

My Character: My character is a fallen Archangel. She's been cast out of heaven for as long as the Earth has existed. The only angels that know about her existence are her fellow Archangels. She is tethered to her physical form, created for her by God. She mainly bounces from town to town, playing the role of a for-hire hunter to earn a few extra bucks. Her fall and her unique physical form has made her susceptible to the human needs, such as hunger and sleep. She still retains the majority of her angelic abilities but rarely uses them. She finds little necessity to do so and doesn't want to create concern in the angel and hunter communities.

Other Details: I'm intending on developing a romance between my character and Sam, but it won't be the focus of the RP. Additionally, I'm currently only a few episodes into Season 5. I'm not opposed to spoilers if there is a certain element you want to bring into the story as I've seen bits and pieces of later episodes. I have lots of ideas already and I'm so excited to develop a whole new world of Supernatural.

Last edited by a moderator:
God, this sounds so interesting.

It sucks that I know next to nothing of this season.

Imma just go die in a hole over here....

Binge watching. Always the solution to everything. I went from Season 2 to Season 5 in the matter of a couple weeks haha

That is impressive.

I've done a Supernatural roleplay before and I did pretty well with being Sam, if I do say so myself. I can't find it again (sadly), but I still think it went pretty well.

What other ideas did you have?

If you'd like to discuss them, I'll hit you up with a PM?

That is impressive.

I've done a Supernatural roleplay before and I did pretty well with being Sam, if I do say so myself. I can't find it again (sadly), but I still think it went pretty well.

What other ideas did you have?

If you'd like to discuss them, I'll hit you up with a PM?

"Impressive"? An addiction, perhaps. XD  Sure. Shoot me a PM and we can chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back