• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural Hunger Games

Well, this sounds like it could be pretty interesting. I might consider joining, even though I don't usually do Open RPs.

No. This is real life and Supernatural, not video games. You got anything else in mind for a character?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No. This is real life and Supernatural, not video games. You got anything else in mind for a character?

[/QUOTE]
I meant like the abilities of a High Entia on, say, an angel.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Depends, what are they?

[/QUOTE]
Magic, mostly Summoning elements. Most use staffs only, but mine is good with most weapons, and has learned to channel magic through pretty much anything.

Magic? Hmmmm, I'm not too sure about that. Could he be good with a certain kind of weapon and maybe use elemental like power?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Magic? Hmmmm, I'm not too sure about that. Could he be good with a certain kind of weapon and maybe use elemental like power?

[/QUOTE]
Okay, how about staffs and spears? Staffs being best, spears moderate, and anything else is bad. He can cast magic with swords or bows, but it'd be pretty bad.

Also, that's what I meant by summoning elements.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm alright with a spear but I don't think they had staves. You know what? Just make a cs and I'll check it over.

No, you won't be able to fly at all. Angels and Fallen Angels will have their wings clipped before they enter the games

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No, you won't be able to fly at all. Angels and Fallen Angels will have their wings clipped before they enter the games

[/QUOTE]
But after the games, they're gonna get fixed, just like how every games ends. Katniss went deaf in the first one, and they immediately fixed her after the games ended.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]He actually is, she did go deaf permanently.

[/QUOTE]
Until the games ended. Then her ear was healed by the Capitol.

Her scars and her whole body were healed by the Capitol once they took her out and spazed out on them. I read the book

Users who are viewing this thread

Back