• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural Hunger Games

Veyd Sahvoz

Master of Resonant Souls
Just some basic rules but I'm sure you know what is expected and that I will not tolerate any fights, arguments of who is stronger, like whoopdy shit you're OP good for you! Anywho, enough of that, back to rules. Please don't have the OOC like 60 pages full of conversations and stuff and the IC only 2 pages. The OOC will be for just chatting and RP related conversation or questions. Have fun.

(p.s. if you are directing posts at me or anyone else tag them.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ill have to think about it ok

[/QUOTE]
Aight, you're welcome whenever but do hurry because there will be limited spots.

Is this going to be one of those anime based RPs, like with anime chars? You know how much I HATE anime.

Get on the chat Veyd.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Is this going to be one of those anime based RPs, like with anime chars? You know how much I HATE anime.
Get on the chat Veyd.

[/QUOTE]
It's Hunger Games dude! It's supposed to be Realistic

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It's Hunger Games dude! It's supposed to be Realistic

[/QUOTE]
I, as friendly as humanly possible, demand to be part of the mining district and that that district's race is Drakes, the flightless counterpart and (depending on specific species of drakes) not firebreathing race... please...

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I suppose so but not everyone can be that because certain Districts have certain races.

[/QUOTE]
I'm cool with that, so long as I can be a giant reptile of brute strength, and badassery :3

Kihara017 said:
I'm cool with that, so long as I can be a giant reptile of brute strength, and badassery :3
You would more likely be considered a hybrid, so like half human half drake. You'd be able to shift into the form of a drake but you won't be just a drake.

Veyd Sahvoz]You would more likely be considered a hybrid said:
57a8c8438415f_IsaoKurmochi.jpg.0000726327d9399990a9930baeff197a.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• Isao Kurmochi.jpg
    Isao Kurmochi.jpg
    776.3 KB · Views: 45
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Sure, but how tall is it?

[/QUOTE]
haven't decided yet, but probably no taller than 8ft and maybe 10ft in length... I'm probably going to make it only 7ft tall and 9ft long since my character is going to be 6'3"

Afraid I'm not doing much of any group RPs anymore, with the exception of the one I'm running, sorry. Don't really have a lot of interest in them anymore. Thanks for the offer though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back