• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural Hunger Games

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]You could.

[/QUOTE]
I'm in district 2. I'm a genetically odd angel with wings on is head instead of his back. (I'm a High Entia, pretty much.)

For a moment I was going to say that Conah was an idiot for wanting to go to a death game but then I remembered he's in District 1

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]For a moment I was going to say that Conah was an idiot for wanting to go to a death game but then I remembered he's in District 1

[/QUOTE]
#Careers4Lyfe #Angels2Strong

I've a idea for the beginning but I'm just wondering which you'd prefer. My first idea is you could all individually post for your Districts reapings or I could just do a big post saying all of you have been picked. Either way it's just so we can get this started, there'll be 3 time skips until you all enter the arena, this is just to speed up the beginning a bit.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]I'm pretty sure Goldie posted more than 4 sentences . . .

[/QUOTE]
The minimum is four. Do you know what minimum means?

Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] Is the chat no working for you either?
Go on the wall of anarchy you made. Maybe that'll work because the other chat isn't working. And what do you guys think of my idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess we're just waiting for others to join. Oh, I have an idea for one! @pomsrcool, you want to do some supernatural Hunger Games?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back