• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Highschool (actual rp)

Wisp yawned "well angel, we will get,you ready for,your date with that hunny demon tomorrow, so ill see you in the morning, night" she stated and vanished through a wormhole

Andy walked into the new building, wondering what the day would hold. Despite the obvious chaotic nature of the school, he tried to keep his head up and look at the bright side of things. For once, he thought, maybe he'd blend in with the crowd.

Andy walked into the new building, wondering what the day would hold. Despite the obvious chaotic nature of the school, he tried to keep his head up and look at the bright side of things. For once, he thought, maybe he'd blend in with the crowd.
(I don't think your in the right rp,If you want to join just make a character sheet)

(Its ok would've been like that too)

"Wisp!" The mother said as she hugged Wisp

"Huh??" Wisp reacted in surprise "I thought the lord erased all your memories of me" she stated

(If I'm not busy tonight, ill play Minecraft)

Last edited:
"Huh??" Wisp reacted in surprise "I thought the lord erased all your memories of me" she stated

(If I'm not busy tonight, ill play Minecraft)
"What oh that only worked on your father." The mother replied

(Sorry I only play on weekends)

Last edited:
Wisp then pushes her mother away, tears welling in her eyes "if you never forgot me, then why didn't you come and get me?! Why didn't you stop by and visit?! Why did you let the Archangels take me?!!" She began shouting and crying at the same time, clearly very emotionally unstable

Wolvarina Wolvarina

(Thought id throw some drama in there)

Wisp then pushes her mother away, tears welling in her eyes "if you never forgot me, then why didn't you come and get me?! Why didn't you stop by and visit?! Why did you let the Archangels take me?!!" She began shouting and crying at the same time, clearly very emotionally unstable

Wolvarina Wolvarina

(Thought id throw some drama in there)
(Ok cool)

"Uhh well uhh umm we were b-busy" the mom stuttered

Angel and Chuck woke up by the sound of sobbing and yelling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back