• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Academy CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Japanime

โœงโ˜ฝ ๐’น ๐“‡ ๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“‚ ๐’พ ๐“ƒ ๐‘” โ˜พโœง
Here's the CS:

Appearance:

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Abilities:

Name: Tylor hunter

Species: unknown but appears human

Personality: a bit cocky sort of a loner just wants to be helpful and do the right thing

Abilities: marks man archer, good with puzzles, master of disguise, good with on the fly thinking, cat like skills

Name: Tylor hunter

Species: unknown but appears human

Personality: a bit cocky sort of a loner just wants to be helpful and do the right thing

Abilities: marks man archer, good with puzzles, master of disguise, good with on the fly thinking, cat like skills
I'm gonna assume your a teacher?

I mean if you want me to be or just like that one guy who helps from time to time?

Name: Mikey Otokonoko

Species: Human

Personality: While having an extremely perverted side to the point of doing something crazy to get a peek. He is caring and kind.

Abilities: Mikey is an expert in all things lewd and perverted. He is bold and resourceful when it comes to attempting to harass women. He also has pretty good leadership skills.

Aside from all that he has a unique ability which grants him superhuman strength and greatly enhanced agility and mobility. He is also granted superhuman speed, immense reflexes, and durability.​

sure okay but then the thing I have to ask is when can we get this kicked off?

Name: Jared Davot
Personality: He's kind and quiet, and he would rather be left alone than have a large group of friends. That isn't to say he isn't okay with having a few close friends.
Abilities: He can grow or retract large bat-like wings at will.

so if we want to later can we add abilities as long as they are not OP or godmods?

sure okay but then the thing I have to ask is when can we get this kicked off?
As soon as everyone has in their character.
Name: Jared Davot
Personality: He's kind and quiet, and he would rather be left alone than have a large group of friends. That isn't to say he isn't okay with having a few close friends.
Abilities: He can grow or retract large bat-like wings at will.
Accepted.
so if we want to later can we add abilities as long as they are not OP or godmods?
Yes.

okay but I only hope we get some females in here cause just guys is a bit creepy

Appearance:

cf81072526f24982c6a083a9715e3579.jpg
Since she's a nymph, her age doesn't show.
She appears to be twenty, thirty at best.
Name:
Velora Black
Species:
Wood Nymph
Aide.
Being skilled in an array of things, Velora has been hired to do minut things all around the school.
From teacher's assistant, to healer.
Personality:
With a calm demeanor, her warm smile, and comforting gaze, Velora can only be considered motherly.
Abilities:
She can manipulate plants and has minor healing abilities.

^ Is that alright? I can change the occupation if you'd like.

And your prayers have been answered, a female character ^^

^ Is that alright? I can change the occupation if you'd like.

And your prayers have been answered, a female character ^^
Lol. Accepted.

Ho ho ho merry christmas you have another character

Appearance: 6"1, slim, long, curly black hair. Sharp features, often painted nails, and orangey eyes. covered in burn scars.
Name: B/Beyond

Species: demi-god. Kinda..like, half human, half death god.

Personality: a terrible person with a terrible sense of humor. Snarky, intelligent, and often annoying.

Abilities: He has the ability to take the form of a death god, complete with fangs, claws, ashy complexion and elongeated limbs. He poses the most danger in this form. In his human form, he is trained in capoeira and can see the dates of people's deaths and their names above their heads. This is not something he can just 'turn off'.

Attachments

• 90c9f5e082dc852b11d8063fafece317d36644b0v2_00.jpg
    90c9f5e082dc852b11d8063fafece317d36644b0v2_00.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 5
Ho ho ho merry christmas you have another character

Appearance: 6"1, slim, long, curly black hair. Sharp features, often painted nails, and orangey eyes. covered in burn scars.
Name: B/Beyond

Species: demi-god. Kinda..like, half human, half death god.

Personality: a terrible person with a terrible sense of humor. Snarky, intelligent, and often annoying.

Abilities: He has the ability to take the form of a death god, complete with fangs, claws, ashy complexion and elongeated limbs. He poses the most danger in this form. In his human form, he is trained in capoeira and can see the dates of people's deaths and their names above their heads. This is not something he can just 'turn off'.
Accepted I guess. Pretty odd power if you ask me.

Appearance:
1530753933973.jpeg
Light grey eyes, chocolate brown hair, about 5'5.
Name:

Lea McCormick

Female

Species:

Human

Student

Personality:

Lea is an ambivert. She loves meeting new people and making friends with others, but can be quite reserved and shy when it comes to certain situations. Lea is kind, caring, and loyal; almost too loyal at times. She's a bit reckless, but her heart is in the right place. She tends to keep her emotions to herself, though, which is a bad habit she has to break.

Abilities:
Lea can manipulate and move objects, and sometimes people, with her mind. (Telekinesis.) Overusing this power can cause her fatigue and headaches.

Last edited:

Appearance:
View attachment 459272

Name:

Lea McCormick

Female

Species:

Human

Student

Personality:

Lea is an ambivert. She loves meeting new people and making friends with others, but can be quite reserved and shy when it comes to certain situations. Lea is kind, caring, and loyal; almost too loyal at times. She's a bit reckless, but her heart is in the right place. She tends to keep her emotions to herself, though, which is a bad habit she has to break.

Abilities:
Lea can manipulate and move objects, and sometimes people, with her mind. (Telekinesis.) Overusing this power can cause her fatigue and headaches.
No controlling other OCs without permission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back