• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
"Done." Arjean announced as they put down their colored pencils. "It may take me a while to finish up the outfit, and I will have to measure you to get the right size. Simple things like measuring your height, feet, hips, chest, stuff like that." Arjean blushed as they realized that measuring someone's hips and chests may not be something everyone is comfortable with. "Uh, but, I could try to guess your sizes based on what I see if you're not comfortable with me measuring you that much. I'm pretty good at doing that." they said to Maloria.

@KebabQueen

More clueless wandering, and he eventually heard voices. Egill walked after the sounds, and found two people outside a dorm. His eyes widened, and he watched them, not sure if he should walk up to them or run away.

The selkie seemed frozen in place as they spoke, expecting one of them to look up at any time and see him. One of them seemed to be holding a sketchbook, and was drawing away, while the other spoke excitedly to them. They seemed to be talking about.. Clothing? For some odd reason, that made Egill look down at his simple, soft coat and sandals, and cringe. Ouch, terrible style he had. Though, his coat was a necessity! He couldn't shift without it!

Finally, the selkie drifted torwards the two, a slightly nervous and tired expression on his face as he opened his mouth to speak. "H-hello, uhm.." He paused for a moment, then grinned like a clueless idiot, "People.. Sorry if I'm bothering you! But, erm, would one of you be able to direct me to the cafeteria?"

@The Royal Keen

@KebabQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Maloria looked away, embarrassed.

"If it helps, I'm 5'5", but, you know, I haven't really measured anywhere else" She giggled a bit. "I don't mind though, I do want these clothes to fit, especially the shoes!" she said, smiling again.

She realised this could be a little awkward, but they're friends, nothing more. It will be fine. She stood, trying to look confident.

@The Royal Keen

Arjean happily waved at Egill, although they seemed to revert back to their shy personality again. "Hello, and sorry, I don't. I'm pretty new here and I've mostly been inside of my dorm." they answered. "And don't worry, you're not bothering me a bit." they said as they went back to touching up the drawing they made of Maloria.

When they finished touching up the drawing they looked up towards Maloria and stood up with her. They wrote notes on the drawing about Maloria's details, and the first one was "Height: 5'5ft". "We should get started as early as possible then. The earlier I get your measurements, the earlier I can create your clothing."

@Yewitz

@KebabQueen

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Ivy laughed, "I doubt you read the same books I do, but how fun! I love to write as well, books have been my best friend for a long time" she said before noticing how sad that sounded, but she didn't feel like clearing that up with any fake words
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme "Fair enough." Graeme caught the book he had tossed and shoved it back into his bag. "I noticed you said this tree is your favorite. I assume that means you've been here a while? I just arrived so I still have some wandering to do and find out where everything is. Mind if I ask for your company?" Graeme smiled slightly as he spoke, enjoying the conversation he was having with Ivy.

Maloria was excited, she stood ready, yet still a little nervous. "Go ahead" she said to Arjean. She was so overcome with excitement she barely noticed the boy in front of her

@The Royal Keen

"Oh..." she said to him "I'm sorry, I have no idea where that is... I was looking for it myself actually, but to no avail. I think it's near the gym, though" she told him.

@Yewitz

I walk with my mask tight on my face, and head down as I walk my way to the academy;after a few minutes of walking I bumb into the gate by accident and I look up. "Oh. I thought it was farther." I stand back up, open the gates, and wonder where I can go to get started. This place is complicated. Why is it so damn complicated? I look around in hopes to find someone who can help me, but I can't just stand here, so I walk around to find anyone to help me. I hope I won't stick out like a sore thumb in front of everyone here. I just want to be left alone and get stronger on my own. But I can't do that anywhere else but here. Or so I have overheard.

Arjean looked at the two and decided that now was a good time to ask a question they were wondering about for a while. "I'm still a bit confused on this whole academy. Are there classes like math and science, or are those not needed? Sorry, I'm a bit ignorant on all of this." they asked.

They really hoped there would be more subjects like math and reading since they were worried they would fall behind if they didn't learn those things. Then again, they could always teach themself what they didn't know.

@Yewitz

@KebabQueen

"That's what I'd imagine" Maloria replied

"I mean, what else are we meant to do in a school? I'm sure it's not just practising magic and whatnot"

Maloria looked up in thought

@The Royal Keen

"I just wonder when our classes will start. Maybe they're just waiting for us to get used to one another and our surrounding." Arjean said, although more to themself than anyone else. "I guess they'll announce it over a microphone we can all hear when class starts... I hope at least."

Arjean sighed and tried to get the thought of missing class already out of their head. "How about we I start measuring you?" they asked Maloria. "I got measuring tape in my room and all sorts of tools for getting things set up for creating clothes.'

@KebabQueen

It had been a long drive. Although one might be happy to ride in a fancy limousine, with black leather seats, surround-sound speakers, state of the art coffee-maker having 100+ different settings, and a personal maid to obey every command whatsoever, it annoyed the hell out of Max. The fact his older brother Jacob was lecturing him about the proper way to act at school and what kinds of people to be friends with, only made things worse. Ever since Max had been taken in by his birth family, he'd not gotten along with his 4 siblings at all. "..and don't even get me started on those hedge-witches and those love-driven succubi! I mean really, how can they let in such filth-" Max sent a glare at his older brother, sending the message that the guy should shut-up before things get ugly, which Jacob obeyed due to the fact Max was physically stronger then the male despite the 3 year age difference.

Eventually they arrived at the academy, and Max had to open the trunk before the maid got out of the limo, or else she'd try to carry his bags again. He knew the staff that served the Masters Family meant well, however Max hated the idea of someone having complete control over others, and seeing how his siblings punished them over even the smallest mistake only enraged him at the concept even more. Ignoring the stares of curiosity and jealousy from the students at the entrance seeing him leave from the limousine, Max trotted towards where the map he'd downloaded on his phone of the school told him where his dorm room was. The hardest part was trying to lose the girls who wanted to ask a million questions before they managed to speak to him, however Max had experience from the police trying to catch him after he'd trespass abandoned buildings, and they quickly gave up on him. Once getting in his dorm, he noticed there were bags already on the floor. 'Must be my roommate...' Max thought, before dropping his bags on the other side of the room.

Deciding on unpacking his stuff later, Max left the room, only bringing his phone and a book that was covered on both sides with special runes. They caused a phrase to appear for each time Max made a contract, in order for him to use specific contracts in what way they needed to be used. Apparently he was supposed to not only fill the 60 pages with contracts, but also memorize every phrase perfectly without needing the book by the end of the year. Max was simply trying to kill two birds with one stone right now though, by memorizing the only phrase that was in the book for the tiny golem his personal maid had made for him, and using his phone to remember which places were where so he wouldn't get lost later on. Though some students looked at Max oddly, most simply ignored him as though he was nothing special, which actually made it easier for him to relax and do whatever he needed to do. Walking aimlessly, Max mumbled the phrase he was trying to memorize while walking the hallways. "From life take my strife, from the earth you birth, come to me thy child, for I pray to the wild.."

Maloria nodded her head and followed them.

"This is the first time I've had clothes specially tailored for me, this is one hell of a first day!" she chimed. She never would have seen herself having so much fun before now.

@The Royal Keen

The younger two of the twins arrived on the scene later then her sister had. Which was just how she wanted too. Earlier that day the two sisters had gotten into a little scuffle with each other. It eventually turned into a series of tricking and pranks. And then it ended when Kira had burned the younger female. The skin on Seikatsu's back was still aching from the wound she received. Her own upset mood even caused a light layer of frost to dust the ground she walked upon. She didn't want to see her sister anytime soon, and that was for certain.

The feisty little female stormed her way into the gates of the school. She hadn't even turned to her human form, which was really no different from her supernatural appearance anyways other then the colors that were at the end of her silky ashy-blonde strands and the colors that weren't there in her supernatural appearance. Her golden-color eyes were sharp as the frosty path she left behind her grew longer and longer with every step she took.

I keep walking around in hopes of finding anyone. I thought it would be hard being here, but this wasn't as much as I expected. The buildings aren't what I imagined, but not everything is what you expect, and the layout of everything is just so easy to get lost in. Come to think of it...I am lost! "Well great..." I say to myself silently.

Tamika finishes packing and sighs. "hmm its a bit quiet" suddenly her stomach growls. Tamika chuckles and leaves the room to find the cafeteria. Soon Tamika get's lost, "Oh crap" she says.

Arjean tried to keep their polite and calm look as Maloria said "hell". They weren't used to saying "bad" words and felt like it would be rude to do so; although, they did have friends who would say much worse, so it was easy to make their expression calm and not be that bothered by it.

Once Arjean got to their dorm they opened it and walked in. They laid their sketchpad and colored pencils on their bed and took out a box. Inside of the box were tailoring supplies neatly organized into sections. They took out the measuring tape and asked for Maloria to stand up straight and hold out their arms. "After I'm done measuring your hips and chest, I'll measure your foot size. Other than that I think I can do the rest by myself. The clothes may take a couple of days depending on how much free time I have, so please be patient." they said in a very business-like tone. There was a feel that Arjean has already done stuff like this before and this was just another day at work.

@KebabQueen

She did what she was told, and stood still. She could tell, just by their mannerisms and their choice of words that they'd done this a million times before. She suddenly felt much safer, for whatever reason.

@The Royal Keen

Arjean measured Maloria's chest, hips, and waist. They also included the shoulders and some other body parts just to be on the safe side. When they were finished they announced that they were done and walked towards the box full of tailoring supplies. They took out a brannock device to measure Maloria's foot sized and asked for her to step on it and be still. "Once I'm done with this we'll be all finished, then I can start crafting everything. I bet my work will look great on you." They then giggled. "Oh, of course it will, I'm from a family of fashion designers, it'd be shameful for me if it didn't."

@KebabQueen

Tami walks down the hall and finds a map "hmm Right now I'm west and I need to go east. Tamika starts to go east. She finnally gets to the cafeteria. She gets food and sits down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back