• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Superman x OC: drama, intrigue, romance, crime, action

Lovelace

Hello! Literate writer here seeking those of simillar skill to develop a story I've been hoping to develop for some time now. Superman (you) x OC. Discord is fine (just PM me), Facebook is also fine (with a separate profile for it). Google Hangouts too.

You're welcome to alter the personality of the canon Superman (and turn it sort of semi Injustice, a touch darker), and we can figure it out together. I've a full bio for my OC also, though the following will clear things up further.

This is a story from three temporal points, and I find this to be an added layer of complexity. We begin in part 3 and retrospectively write about part 1 and 2 through various scenes as we deem fit. Do remember this is only a skeleton -- It's subject to changes as we deem it fit.

Part 1: Clark is a farmer boy, as in his canon story. OC is the daughter of a wealthy-ish business man, very family oriented and very much a good guy. They all live in Smallville temporarily. His business grows, he's friends with Clark's dad. OC and Clark have some age difference - maybe 5-7 years. They know each other as children, as they go to the same school. They're friends and have childhood memories.

Part 2: OC and her family are moved away to a bigger city as her dad's business grows. Clark becomes interested in journalism and her dad manages to find him a job (they're family friends by now). He's around 22 and she 15-17. Clark stays in the city for a little while doing this internship or whatever it is. They get close with OC. She has another boyfriend, and this is the time he meets Lois. They interact a fair bit, share a fair few romantic moments (maybe her bf is being a jerk). They end up sleeping together. He leaves, whether for Lois or to go home, we'll figure it out.

Part 3: Lex Luthor (we don't know it's him yet) attempts to purchase OC's father's company. OC's dad refuses. Luthor arranges an accident of his entire family so that the company would become government property and be sold to the highest bidder so he could buy it. OC survives, and is put in an entire mess of family loss and having to struggle through maintaining the business. She really loses herself in it. Business flourishes, but she changes, grows quite reckless and both strong and fragile at the same time. At a promotion for a new product, she again meets Clark after many years who's there to write about the product. They meet, Lois and her ex are out of the picture, and have many things to mend together.

You're welcome to come with questions. I tend to be friendly and polite. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back