• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhuman.

Powers?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Serena
Smart. Serena though as she clutched his hand and shook it briskly. "I used my real name earlier. It's Serena." She smiled warmly at Lucas. "I like 'Lucas' better than 'Henry.' Nothing against that name though. They're both great names."

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena
Smart. Serena though as she clutched his hand and shook it briskly. "I used my real name earlier. It's Serena." She smiled warmly at Lucas. "I like 'Lucas' better than 'Henry.' Nothing against that name though. They're both great names."

The Outcast The Outcast
"Alright, we need to hurry, there will be more in no time" he said and began to run

Serena
"You know about these guys? Thank god." Serena sprinted at the same speed after Lucas. "Where are you going exactly?"

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena
"They don't know where my second apartment is. I just got a run in to them today. How 'bout you come there? I have someone living with me at the moment, I hope you don't mind her." Serena changed directions towards her apartment.

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena
"They don't know where my second apartment is. I just got a run in to them today. How 'bout you come there? I have someone living with me at the moment, I hope you don't mind her." Serena changed directions towards her apartment.

The Outcast The Outcast
"Is she like us" he asked serena

Serena
Serena nodded. "She's a lot like us. She's pretty cool. I think you'll enjoy her." She smiled as she walked toward the door of her apartment complex.

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena Hale
"I'm home, cup, and I brought a visitor," Serena said as soon as she opened the door. She smiled as she heard the sound of footsteps thumping from upstairs run down to meet Lucas and her.

Jackie Martinez
The girl ran down the stairs, dressed in nothing but a towel. By the looks of it, she'd just taken a shower. Upon reaching the ground floor, Jackie froze up as her eyes met Lucas. "Lucas? Oh my god..." Her hands cupped over her mouth and she jumped forward, pulling Lucas into a tight hug.

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena Hale
"I'm home, cup, and I brought a visitor," Serena said as soon as she opened the door. She smiled as she heard the sound of footsteps thumping from upstairs run down to meet Lucas and her.

Jackie Martinez
The girl ran down the stairs, dressed in nothing but a towel. By the looks of it, she'd just taken a shower. Upon reaching the ground floor, Jackie froze up as her eyes met Lucas. "Lucas? Oh my god..." Her hands cupped over her mouth and she jumped forward, pulling Lucas into a tight hug.

The Outcast The Outcast

He hugged back. smiling he said. "what happened, i saw you that one night we you vanished"

Jackie
"I don't exactly remember what happened. I heard a song and then I ended up here. I don't remember why." Jackie shrugged and clung to Lucas, giving him the most affection she possibly could think of.

Serena
Serena smiled. "Glad to see you two have met. I'm going to bathe, call me when you guys want to have dinner." She ran upstairs and went to the bathroom.

The Outcast The Outcast

Jackie
"I don't exactly remember what happened. I heard a song and then I ended up here. I don't remember why." Jackie shrugged and clung to Lucas, giving him the most affection she possibly could think of.

Serena
Serena smiled. "Glad to see you two have met. I'm going to bathe, call me when you guys want to have dinner." She ran upstairs and went to the bathroom.

The Outcast The Outcast

"A song?" He asked her. "You came here because of a song?"

Jackie
"No, the song came from Serena. She's a great singer. But yeah, I did come here because of a song. Sorry if I kind of left you in the dark but I really wasn't thinking clearly." Jackie rubbed her feet together. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

The Outcast The Outcast

Jackie
"No, the song came from Serena. She's a great singer. But yeah, I did come here because of a song. Sorry if I kind of left you in the dark but I really wasn't thinking clearly." Jackie rubbed her feet together. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

The Outcast The Outcast
He nodded and looked around, the house seemed normal enough. "Why would she sing to you? maybe she can call people with it"

Jackie
Jackie shrugged. "I never asked her. Can you ask? It's a little weird for me to ask after a week of living with her." She snickered and looked up at the stairs. "Don't worry, she's actually really cool. I can go with you if you want."

The Outcast The Outcast

Jackie
Jackie shrugged. "I never asked her. Can you ask? It's a little weird for me to ask after a week of living with her." She snickered and looked up at the stairs. "Don't worry, she's actually really cool. I can go with you if you want."

The Outcast The Outcast
"I got it" He said calmy and went to the bathroom and knocked to she if she was already showering "hey!"

Serena
Serena was calmly sitting in the bath, looking at where her legs should be. Instead, there was a tail. A siren's tail. She heard a knock on the door. "The door's unlocked, you can come in. I don't mind if you look." She sank lower into the water and held onto the side of the tub.

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena
Serena was calmly sitting in the bath, looking at where her legs should be. Instead, there was a tail. A siren's tail. She heard a knock on the door. "The door's unlocked, you can come in. I don't mind if you look." She sank lower into the water and held onto the side of the tub.

The Outcast The Outcast

"Yeaa.." he said and kept the door shut. "I have a question as to how she was lured to you house"

Serena
"Lured to my house? What?" Serena got out of the bath and quickly got dressed. Her tail shifted back into her legs and she opened the door. "Lured?"

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena
"Lured to my house? What?" Serena got out of the bath and quickly got dressed. Her tail shifted back into her legs and she opened the door. "Lured?"

The Outcast The Outcast

"She said she heard music then next thing she knew was here, im sure that ment the music lured her here" He said, take a step back so she had some room to get out of the bath room

Serena
"She looked like she was high when she walked in here. I don't think that there was any music. What are you talking about?" Now, Serena looked genuinely worried. There was no way she was faking it. "If there was music...?"

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena
"She looked like she was high when she walked in here. I don't think that there was any music. What are you talking about?" Now, Serena looked genuinely worried. There was no way she was faking it. "If there was music...?"

The Outcast The Outcast

"if there was no music, what is the SHEU lured her here to get both of you in one?"

Serena
Serena's gaze snapped to the wall. "...crap. I don't think they know this house, they know my other place. This is my dad's old apartment. He has a different last name."

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena
Serena's gaze snapped to the wall. "...crap. I don't think they know this house, they know my other place. This is my dad's old apartment. He has a different last name."

The Outcast The Outcast
"Trust me, last name doest mean a thing" He said. "If he is cataloged as your father, they know where you are"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back