• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhuman.

Powers?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Jackie suddenly grabbed Lucas by the arm and jumped in the direction of the hotel, but only a few feet. "Just kidding!" Based on Lucas's reaction to the joke, she could guess that he may or may not have a power, but the only way to be sure would be if she could see it with her own two eyes.

A few moments later, they arrived at the hotel. Jackie stared, as if she'd never seen one of these before. "Wow...hotel. Lead the way, mister Lucas." Jackie opened the door and bowed.

The Outcast The Outcast
(Morning!)

Jackie suddenly grabbed Lucas by the arm and jumped in the direction of the hotel, but only a few feet. "Just kidding!" Based on Lucas's reaction to the joke, she could guess that he may or may not have a power, but the only way to be sure would be if she could see it with her own two eyes.

A few moments later, they arrived at the hotel. Jackie stared, as if she'd never seen one of these before. "Wow...hotel. Lead the way, mister Lucas." Jackie opened the door and bowed.

The Outcast The Outcast
(Morning!)
He didn't respond and quickly ushered her in. Once he got them in his room he looked at her. "Alright talk, no normal human jokes about powers or het up and walks off jumping in to a door" he told her
(Morning!)

"Hey hey don't push me in!" Jackie tried to resist but didn't bother with it. She turned to him and frowned. "Fine, fine, won't joke about that kind of stuff. But still..." Now she was certain that he was a superhuman, and that he must've known that she was a superhuman too. "What now?"

The Outcast The Outcast

"Hey hey don't push me in!" Jackie tried to resist but didn't bother with it. She turned to him and frowned. "Fine, fine, won't joke about that kind of stuff. But still..." Now she was certain that he was a superhuman, and that he must've known that she was a superhuman too. "What now?"

The Outcast The Outcast
"Well first lets drop the act" he said to her. "We are both superhuman, sowe both know the risk of being together"he sighed and rubbed his eyes. Another superhuman! He never seen another before and he did his best to keep his excitement in check

Jackie wasn't very good at keeping her excitement in. "Oh thank GOODNESS! I thought you were gonna freak out or turn me in." She sighed running a hand through her hair. "You know we should stick together, actually. Because our kind shouldn't be living alone."

The Outcast The Outcast

Jackie wasn't very good at keeping her excitement in. "Oh thank GOODNESS! I thought you were gonna freak out or turn me in." She sighed running a hand through her hair. "You know we should stick together, actually. Because our kind shouldn't be living alone."

The Outcast The Outcast
"Well first shower then we can talk" he said as he took his hat and cost off

Jackie walked to the bathroom and snatched a towel off the rack. "Right, sorry about that. I forgot that I smelled like feet. Do you have any soap?"

The Outcast The Outcast

(Sorry, my phone broke, Im not gonna be as active)

"Of course I have soap" He laughed, why wouldn't the hotel give him soap after all? "You gonna ask if we have running water now?" he joked

(That sucks! But it's okay.)

Jackie stared dumbly at Lucas again. "We do have running water, right?" She didn't live in a place with running water, so she had to bathe in a lake with a bucket. She chuckled and closed the bathroom door before tossing her clothes off and getting into the shower.

Jackie turned the dial for the water and screamed as it hit her bare skin.
"HOT!" She hastily flipped it back and gasped in shock. "C-COLD!" This continued for a few minutes before Jackie finally found the right temperature. "Ahhh..."

The Outcast The Outcast

(That sucks! But it's okay.)

Jackie stared dumbly at Lucas again. "We do have running water, right?" She didn't live in a place with running water, so she had to bathe in a lake with a bucket. She chuckled and closed the bathroom door before tossing her clothes off and getting into the shower.

Jackie turned the dial for the water and screamed as it hit her bare skin.
"HOT!" She hastily flipped it back and gasped in shock. "C-COLD!" This continued for a few minutes before Jackie finally found the right temperature. "Ahhh..."

The Outcast The Outcast

he smiled as he heard her in the background. "sucker"

After Jackie finished showering, she quickly dried herself off and wrapped the towel around her body. "Jeez, that thing is EVIL. I can't believe you made me do that." She folded her clothes in her arm and walked out of the bathroom. "I bet you'll let me do laundry here. I can't wear a towel forever."

The Outcast The Outcast

After Jackie finished showering, she quickly dried herself off and wrapped the towel around her body. "Jeez, that thing is EVIL. I can't believe you made me do that." She folded her clothes in her arm and walked out of the bathroom. "I bet you'll let me do laundry here. I can't wear a towel forever."

The Outcast The Outcast
"Of course there is one in that room" He said and pointed to a room.

Jackie went to the room and chucked her laundry stuff in the laundry machine and turned it on. "I hope you don't mind the towel. Anyway, thank you for letting me stay over. Anything you want me to do in return? I can do anything but pay."

The Outcast The Outcast

Jackie went to the room and chucked her laundry stuff in the laundry machine and turned it on. "I hope you don't mind the towel. Anyway, thank you for letting me stay over. Anything you want me to do in return? I can do anything but pay."

The Outcast The Outcast

"You can explain what the thing in the box is, tell me why the cops are after you, and also what can you do?" He asked her. it seemed he had planed the questions out already and was waiting for a chance to say them

"The thing in the box is a necklace." Jackie took it out of the box and put it around her neck. She looked at the gemstone on it and smiled at the rock. "The cops want me cause I stole it. Simple as that. Though they stopped caring because it ain't expensive at all. And lastly, I can do a couple things. How 'bout you let me show you?"

The Outcast The Outcast

"The thing in the box is a necklace." Jackie took it out of the box and put it around her neck. She looked at the gemstone on it and smiled at the rock. "The cops want me cause I stole it. Simple as that. Though they stopped caring because it ain't expensive at all. And lastly, I can do a couple things. How 'bout you let me show you?"

The Outcast The Outcast
"thats not a good Idea" He said to her and looked around at the windows. "never know who is watching" He reminded

"Is that so..." Jackie said as she lay down on the couch. "Well, I can fly. I'm also really strong. And I can shoot beams from my eyes." She smirked some and turned onto her stomach, straightening the towel over her backside.

The Outcast The Outcast

"Is that so..." Jackie said as she lay down on the couch. "Well, I can fly. I'm also really strong. And I can shoot beams from my eyes." She smirked some and turned onto her stomach, straightening the towel over her backside.

The Outcast The Outcast

"Thats awesome!" He said to her with a smile. Shoot lazer beams! Fuck yes thats awsoeome he thought to himself

"Two? That's pretty cool though, technokinesis." Jackie laughed and turned around on the couch so she was laying on her side. She kept the towel over her body like a blanket, careful not to show anything important. "Y'know, it's really nice of you to let me stay here. Are you like this to everyone?"

The Outcast The Outcast

"Two? That's pretty cool though, technokinesis." Jackie laughed and turned around on the couch so she was laying on her side. She kept the towel over her body like a blanket, careful not to show anything important. "Y'know, it's really nice of you to let me stay here. Are you like this to everyone?"

The Outcast The Outcast

"well not everyone crashes through a door and lands at my feet with powers" He joked and shrugged. "If you want some clothes i have some in the closet, They are boy clothes but at least you wont be in a towel" He said

"Yes please. Boy clothes are the best." Jackie got up and walked over to the closet and began digging for clothes. She picked out an oversized hoodie and a pair of shorts. "These good?"

The Outcast The Outcast

"Yes please. Boy clothes are the best." Jackie got up and walked over to the closet and began digging for clothes. She picked out an oversized hoodie and a pair of shorts. "These good?"

The Outcast The Outcast

He looked at her for a moment. "Yea your good" He said to her and sat down to watch some tv.

(Gtg bye!)

While he watched TV, Jackie rushed to the bathroom and threw on the clothes. She came out a moment later looking like a fluffy little sheep. "These are so cozy. Thank you!"

The Outcast The Outcast
(Cya when you return)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back