• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superhuman.

Powers?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Serena
Jackie
"Shit. You're right." Serena ran a hand through her hair as she frantically moved from place to place. She began to throw things into boxes.

Jackie came up the stairs and looked at Lucas and Serena. "Hey, is she packing? Looks like we're going to book it, right?"

"Correct. We need to get out of here. I bet neither of you knows how to drive, so I'll do it. Get in the black SUV in the garage."

"Roger that, cap." Jackie grabbed Lucas's hand and gave him an intense look. "I'm so sorry, you must've had a long week."

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena
Jackie
"Shit. You're right." Serena ran a hand through her hair as she frantically moved from place to place. She began to throw things into boxes.

Jackie came up the stairs and looked at Lucas and Serena. "Hey, is she packing? Looks like we're going to book it, right?"

"Correct. We need to get out of here. I bet neither of you knows how to drive, so I'll do it. Get in the black SUV in the garage."

"Roger that, cap." Jackie grabbed Lucas's hand and gave him an intense look. "I'm so sorry, you must've had a long week."

The Outcast The Outcast
He simply shrugged then looked at Serena. "Dont worry about lights, just drive"

Meanwhile SHEU is waiting outside the building

"Did anyone else hear that?" Serena tied the boxes and then sprinted down to join the others in the car. She tossed in the boxes.

Jackie sat down in the back next to Lucas, looking at the boxes. They were all labeled 'Boom' for some reason. "Road trip!"

"Alright. Three, two, one!" She opened the garage and floored it...

The Outcast The Outcast

"Did anyone else hear that?" Serena tied the boxes and then sprinted down to join the others in the car. She tossed in the boxes.

Jackie sat down in the back next to Lucas, looking at the boxes. They were all labeled 'Boom' for some reason. "Road trip!"

"Alright. Three, two, one!" She opened the garage and floored it...

The Outcast The Outcast
There was shue blocking the way. "Fire!" They yell and began to shoot

"Ram em!" Lucas told her.

With the pedal to the metal, Serena was able to run over a lot of SPHEU. She then got onto the street and began to drive away extremely fast.

"Wuh!" Jackie lost her balance and fell on top of Lucas while the car was driving. "S-Sorry!"

The Outcast The Outcast

With the pedal to the metal, Serena was able to run over a lot of SPHEU. She then got onto the street and began to drive away extremely fast.

"Wuh!" Jackie lost her balance and fell on top of Lucas while the car was driving. "S-Sorry!"

The Outcast The Outcast
He gently pushed her off. "Your fine" he said. He then turned evere red light in there way green

Serena smirked and floored it, passing every bit of traffic and letting the other cars crash into each other as the green light fiesta started.

Jackie rubbed her head. "Lucas! Got any ideas where we're supposed to go?"

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena smirked and floored it, passing every bit of traffic and letting the other cars crash into each other as the green light fiesta started.

Jackie rubbed her head. "Lucas! Got any ideas where we're supposed to go?"

The Outcast The Outcast
"I know I guy" he said and the gps for the car suddenly turned on and began to giver Serena directions

"Awesome!"

Serena listened to the GPS and followed the instructions to the dot, though once in a while mocked the annoying voice of the SUV's GPS. "Turn left, turn right, if possible make a legal u-turn." She laughed. "So, this guy of yours, is he gonna turn on us in any way or is he safe?"

The Outcast The Outcast

"Awesome!"

Serena listened to the GPS and followed the instructions to the dot, though once in a while mocked the annoying voice of the SUV's GPS. "Turn left, turn right, if possible make a legal u-turn." She laughed. "So, this guy of yours, is he gonna turn on us in any way or is he safe?"

The Outcast The Outcast
"He is an old high school friend of mine" he said. "He also works for SHEU, well kinda" he said. "I was once..caught by them, he helped me out"

"Works for them? Ugh. Well, that's okay. Hopefully, we can do something to convince him we're not bad." Serena reached the coordinates that the GPS said. The SHEU was long gone due to how fast Serena was driving.

Jackie rolled over and groaned. "Ugh....your driving skills....SUCK."

The Outcast The Outcast

"Works for them? Ugh. Well, that's okay. Hopefully, we can do something to convince him we're not bad." Serena reached the coordinates that the GPS said. The SHEU was long gone due to how fast Serena was driving.

Jackie rolled over and groaned. "Ugh....your driving skills....SUCK."

The Outcast The Outcast
He smiled at her being sick. "we needed to hurry" He said to her. then looked at serena " We dont need to convince him." He said and walked out of the car, they where in the getto and by a gated door witch he knocked on. The door opened
"who is there?" a mans voice.

"the fly" Lucas answered and the door opened and he steped in. "Comeone" He said to the girls

Serena walked in first, carefully sticking close to the walls but a solid distance from Lucas. "Who's this guy and what's this place exactly?"

Jackie stuck to Lucas's arm, holding onto it as if she was really close to him in the first place. "Sorry, I'm just a little tense after what happened with her literally running down the SPHEU."

The Outcast The Outcast

Serena walked in first, carefully sticking close to the walls but a solid distance from Lucas. "Who's this guy and what's this place exactly?"

Jackie stuck to Lucas's arm, holding onto it as if she was really close to him in the first place. "Sorry, I'm just a little tense after what happened with her literally running down the SPHEU."

The Outcast The Outcast
"This is sky" lucas said. Sky smiled and nodded. "Its not his real name, he doestnt want you to know that, so think of a name for your self so he doesnt know yours"

"I think I'll go by Current. Hello Sky, I'm Current." Serena smiled warmly and bowed.

Jackie was having a bit more trouble coming up with a nickname. What could she do that was special? "Um...We'll go... "

"How about Troublemaker?"

"Mmh...whatever. Actually, I like Beam. Beam is cool. I'm Beam."

The Outcast The Outcast

"I think I'll go by Current. Hello Sky, I'm Current." Serena smiled warmly and bowed.

Jackie was having a bit more trouble coming up with a nickname. What could she do that was special? "Um...We'll go... "

"How about Troublemaker?"

"Mmh...whatever. Actually, I like Beam. Beam is cool. I'm Beam."

The Outcast The Outcast
Fly, (Lucas), agreeded with thoes names and nodded. "alright. now thats done we need help." fly said to sky.

Sky smiled. 'What do you need, a new home? Name? Crimes to be wiped?" He asked,

Fly shrugged. "All of em i say' He said and looked at Stream and Beam

"Basically we got screwed over at the highest degree." Stream shrugged and turned to Sky. "We kinda need to get everything wiped."

Beam shook her head. "Yep, we messes up badly. Lu-I mean Fly? Can I talk to you in private after this?"

The Outcast The Outcast

"Basically we got screwed over at the highest degree." Stream shrugged and turned to Sky. "We kinda need to get everything wiped."

Beam shook her head. "Yep, we messes up badly. Lu-I mean Fly? Can I talk to you in private after this?"

The Outcast The Outcast
He nodded. "ok" fly told her and motioned for her to follow him

Sky meanwhile went to a computer and began to type furiously. Ereasing the three

Beam followed Fly to the private spot. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm very sorry for leaving you that night. It sounds like you've been through hell for a while with her, but she did give us both a house for a while. I just wanted to say..." Beam slowed down for a second. "I'm...attached, to you. Please stay safe, okay? For me."

Meanwhile, Serena followed Sky around and looked at the computer. "Damn, you're good with computers. Is that a normal thing for you?"

The Outcast The Outcast

Beam followed Fly to the private spot. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm very sorry for leaving you that night. It sounds like you've been through hell for a while with her, but she did give us both a house for a while. I just wanted to say..." Beam slowed down for a second. "I'm...attached, to you. Please stay safe, okay? For me."

Meanwhile, Serena followed Sky around and looked at the computer. "Damn, you're good with computers. Is that a normal thing for you?"

The Outcast The Outcast
"I could crack the Any fire wall thrown at me in 10 minuets or less" He said. He was 100% serious.

Fly nodded. "alright, ill stay safe" he assured her. "only if you do as well"

Jackie nodded. "I'll stay safe to see you through with your safety too. Hug?" She opened her arms up and smiled hopefully.

"Impressive. So, I'm guessing you've cleared our names and faces from their database, right?"

The Outcast The Outcast

Fly smiled and hugged her. "Glad to hear it" he replied.

Sky nodded "yep, just getting money for you now"

Aminora Aminora

Last edited:
Meanwhile, somewhere out of town. An old large stone fortress stands erect somewhere at a top of a small green hill. Inside were Mama's children lurking and patrolling each part of the fortress from top to basement. The place has torches all over instead of light bulbs. Mama's Children planned this because in case if SPHEU finds out that their is modern tech in their fortress they might be suspected and possibility of capture is high. A blonde boy wearing a blue t shirt with a letter "B" marked in it was talking over his walkie talkie. "This is #5 to #1. Tell second squadron to regroup with us at the main floor ASAP. #4's orders." #5 told #1.

Somewhere at the top floor of the fortress. A green twin braided girl wearing a yellow jumper replied back to #5's request as she dashed endlessly upstairs "Copy that #5" She replied with a smile. She dashed down the lower floors looking for her second squad brothers and sisters.

After a while almost all of Mama's children were on the main floor, all lined up in their numerical order from left to right. "Everyone here? Good." #5 asked as he head counted everyone. He realized that one of their fellow sisters were missing. #5 was about to ask until he heard familiar footsteps coming down the door. Suddenly A blue skinned boy wearing a Japanese uniform with a cap entered last in the room. It was #4 He stood in the middle of his brothers and sisters. "Attention! status report!" #4 yelled. He gave a military general vibe in the air. Suddenly a girl wearing a beret stepped forward. "There have been no signs of SPHEU activities anywhere #4" #14 reported to him. #4 simply nodded to #14. For now they were safe. #4 noticed that one of their siblings were missing. "Where is #8?" He asked his siblings. "She was with Mama remember? It's her shift to be with her for now." #7 said to #4. "Oh yes remember." #4 said to himself as he rubbed his chin. "Anyway, Every one back to patrolling! we don't know when those SPHEU scumbags will come and get mama." #4 dismissed his brothers and sisters. Every one came back to their usual places where they are supposed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back