• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The sort of bumpy ride into town had kept Chris. Busy for several hours now. He was riding in an old beat up truck which had been his grandfathers long before he had been born. It ran well enough but was prone to a few funny little noises on the occasion. So the fact he could say that horrific screeching was most definitely not his truck raised several concerns. He looked up to the sky and bore witness to the clouds then the sky its self-splitting.
He rubbed his fingers over the key in his pocket for a few moments before driving over to an older building that had been unused for many years now and unlocked the door with the key. He promptly locked the door, walked over to the counter, and hid under it.
The ground was shaking and something really bad seemed to be going down

Jeremy ran past the demon and to the house and see down Diana. "Diana? I am so sorry. I put you in so much danger.
Dru walked in glowing with energy however it was red and tinted with gold. He clenched his teeth and said "who... who hurt her?" Zadock and Kala also came through the portal at about this time.
There was a huge piece of shrapnel in his side and one getting very close to his heart they'd have to be removed.
They see Maddy was working on healing josh. " now that's big. Need to be gentle." She had looked up and saw the others enter. "Hey guys."

Diana still had tears falling from her face. She put her hands on her stomach. Kala frowned going over to her. "The demon isnt only after Diana. Dana is still out there. Diana, come with me. Let me look you over."

They see Maddy was working on healing josh. " now that's big. Need to be gentle." She had looked up and saw the others enter. "Hey guys."

Diana still had tears falling from her face. She put her hands on her stomach. Kala frowned going over to her. "The demon isnt only after Diana. Dana is still out there. Diana, come with me. Let me look you over."
Zadock sighed as things we're piling up " I'll send scraps to watch Dana since she isn't even protected by the house like we are Kala send your ragman there too. Maddy do you need my help?" Zadock said approaching her and the wounded boy.

Jeremy explained to everyone what happened. "I'm sorry. If I hadn't gotten distracted. Damnit this is all my fault." He said.

Jeremy explained to everyone what happened. "I'm sorry. If I hadn't gotten distracted. Damnit this is all my fault." He said.

Zadock sighed as things we're piling up " I'll send scraps to watch Dana since she isn't even protected by the house like we are Kala send your ragman there too. Maddy do you need my help?" Zadock said approaching her and the wounded boy.
Kala nods offering Diana a hand up. "I'll send Stitches. Jeremy now is not the time to blame yourself." Diana was shaking as she wiped away her tears. In between her crying she spoke. "Is the baby okay" kala spoke softly. "We're going to look. Don't worry."

Maddy looked at Zadock and nods. "Yeah I could use an extra hand. I dont want to risk him bleeding out when we got to pull these shards out"

Kala nods offering Diana a hand up. "I'll send Stitches. Jeremy now is not the time to blame yourself." Diana was shaking as she wiped away her tears. In between her crying she spoke. "Is the baby okay" kala spoke softly. "We're going to look. Don't worry."

Maddy looked at Zadock and nods. "Yeah I could use an extra hand. I dont want to risk him bleeding out when we got to pull these shards out"
Jeremy nodded. Josh was still unconcious but unless anesthestic was administered he wouldn't stay unconcious for very long after they pulled out the shard.

The Scout stood up rubbing the back of his head. "Damn. Dat other guy is too fast. Not a fair fight." He said.

Dana rolled her eyes. " you know I think everyone could have used more of a warning for when this guy showed up. " she looks around for a weapon.
"Probably, but the closest to a warning he gives out is sending his minions out first." Tyson says as he fires arrows at Arkalas.

Eris arrives and stares at the massive wraith.
"Is that-"

"Yes. Yes it is." Tyson answers.

"Probably, but the closest to a warning he gives out is sending his minions out first." Tyson says as he fires arrows at Arkalas.

"Is that-"

Peter also get's there in his suit. "Well." He said his voice cracking. "That's not terrifying at all."

Jeremy nodded. Josh was still unconcious but unless anesthestic was administered he wouldn't stay unconcious for very long after they pulled out the shard.

The Scout stood up rubbing the back of his head. "Damn. Dat other guy is too fast. Not a fair fight." He said.
"I know" Wolf said as he was picking up the broken equipment from the ground, trying to save any of his samples.

"Is that-"

"Hello Eris" Dana said. She continued to look for a weapon.

Zadock nodded " ok you pull it out and I'll draw his soul out of his body. You heal the wound quickly and I'll put it back in that way he shouldn't wake up."

Zadock nodded " ok you pull it out and I'll draw his soul out of his body. You heal the wound quickly and I'll put it back in that way he shouldn't wake up."
Kala and Diana walked out of the room. Maddy nods pulling out the shard that was close to the heart. She then quickly worked on healing the wounds

Scraps and stitches headed towards Diana looking to find and help her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back