• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I understand. There's an earthquake happening around here and I don't think it's natural. I'm gonna go check it out." She responded.

Suddenly the shaken stops and there is a long silence. Then the line that's both on the line and in the air starts to open up and a thunderous screech echoes throughout the city.
"Okay Tyson a way to stop this now." Dana said zoning out for a second. Snapping out of it she frowned. "Diana is in real trouble.."

tears still poured from her eyes as Diana spoke. "I...I.." Wolf saw his samples destroyed and shouted. "Hey demon! If you want her, take her now while she can't move!," LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Jeremy grabbed Diana and ran back to the house as fast as he could. (So are we gonna do the sad thing we should. It would be really interesting) LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
(BTW he just got a huge speed jump)

"I understand. There's an earthquake happening around here and I don't think it's natural. I'm gonna go check it out." She responded.

Suddenly the shaken stops and there is a long silence. Then the line that's both on the line and in the air starts to open up and a thunderous screech echoes throughout the city.
Peter put on his webshooter and the suit formed around him. "Time to go to work."

The wounds we're much worse under the rubble. Both of his legs were broken. His arm was for sure broken and there was a metal shard deep in his left side. He looked like he was out of it but he still spoke. "wait... Blaze...iken. Don't leave... Behind." He pointed to the fained pokemon.
She ran to Blazeiken and quickly carried him to Josh.

tears still poured from her eyes as Diana spoke. "I...I.." Wolf saw his samples destroyed and shouted. "Hey demon! If you want her, take her now while she can't move!," LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Okay Tyson a way to stop this now." Dana said zoning out for a second. Snapping out of it she frowned. "Diana is in real trouble.."
Jeremy grabbed Diana and ran back to the house as fast as he could. (So are we gonna do the sad thing we should. It would be really interesting) LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Uhhhhh about that." Tyson says as he steps back. "Still working on it."
A hand reaches through the portal and slices through a few cars before the other arm and his head comes out.
"At lonnnng laaaassst. I have arrived." He says in a demonic, but staticy voice.

"Uhhhhh about that." Tyson says as he steps back. "Still working on it."
A hand reaches through the portal and slices through a few cars before the other arm and his head comes out.
"At lonnnng laaaassst. I have arrived." He says in a demonic, but staticy voice.
Dana frowned. "Really Tyson? You are suppose to be the expert on this guy."

Diana soon started to move again, she was shaking. She heard the demon as they passed by. "No no no.."

Diana soon started to move again, she was shaking. She heard the demon as they passed by. "No no no.."
"I am, but this guy's a deity. Plus, I told y'all what we needed when I kidnapped Diana soooooo not my fault. I mean there's still a way to kill him. Just not at this moment." Tyson says as Arkalas grabs a building and tosses it through a cloud before the building fades out of existence. "One thing's for sure, DON'T let him touch you, or you'll fade out of existence like that building did."

"I am, but this guy's a deity. Plus, I told y'all what we needed when I kidnapped Diana soooooo not my fault. I mean there's still a way to kill him. Just not at this moment." Tyson says as Arkalas grabs a building and tosses it through a cloud before the building fades out of existence. "One thing's for sure, DON'T let him touch you, or you'll fade out of existence like that building did."
" yeah that makes fighting him a bit hard." She said

" something like this happened a few days ago...it could be the demon after Dana and Diana.. " kala said. "Shaking first then we figure out the deal. Lets leave Janus here"
" Agreed." Zadock said as he opened a portal to the house and then said "let's get Dru and teleport to Diana."

Jeremy ran past the demon and to the house and see down Diana. "Diana? I am so sorry. I put you in so much danger.

Jeremy ran past the demon and to the house and see down Diana. "Diana? I am so sorry. I put you in so much danger.
Dru walked in glowing with energy however it was red and tinted with gold. He clenched his teeth and said "who... who hurt her?" Zadock and Kala also came through the portal at about this time.

Dru walked in glowing with energy however it was red and tinted with gold. He clenched his teeth and said "who... who hurt her?" Zadock and Kala also came through the portal at about this time.
"I was running to the school like everyone else and got caugt up against wolfe. He used this... Machine to split me in to and used the other me two kidnap Diana for Wolfe. I escaped and brought her back but now the demon's after her." Jeremy explained.

Last edited:
"I was running to the school like everyone else and got caugt up against wolfe. He used this... Machine to split me in to and used the other me two kidnap Diana for Wolfe. I escaped and brought her back but now the demon's after her." Jeremy explained.
Dru frowned " this is unacceptable we're gonna need all hands on deck to fight and beat this thing for hurting one of our own."

The sort of bumpy ride into town had kept Chris. Busy for several hours now. He was riding in an old beat up truck which had been his grandfathers long before he had been born. It ran well enough but was prone to a few funny little noises on the occasion. So the fact he could say that horrific screeching was most definitely not his truck raised several concerns. He looked up to the sky and bore witness to the clouds then the sky its self-splitting.
He rubbed his fingers over the key in his pocket for a few moments before driving over to an older building that had been unused for many years now and unlocked the door with the key. He promptly locked the door, walked over to the counter, and hid under it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back