• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"He does smell." Y replied

"Good idea Maddy... but should we give him a bath first?" Y said

"Sans, be nice." Y replied.

"oh yeah that makes me feel better cuz he's always under your watch 100% of the time, he's never by himself." Sans saod sarcastically.

"look i just don't understand how this even got started. he'd be happier if heroes didn't exist, he's always gunning for peter, the first day you two met he shot you in figgin head maddy." Sans said.
"I will give him a bath and the first time we met I gave him directions and the place he wanted to go turn out to be a drug den, I called the cops then he tried to kidnap me." She said and sigh. "I try my best with watching him.." She headed to the bathroom to start a bath for Daiko.

Oz silently watched

"I will give him a bath and the first time we met I gave him directions and the place he wanted to go turn out to be a drug den, I called the cops then he tried to kidnap me." She said and sigh. "I try my best with watching him.." She headed to the bathroom to start a bath for Daiko.

Oz silently watched
Daiko went rumaging through his pockets and pulled out a pearl necklace for Maddy. "Rahn."

Oz silently watched
"i know you do mads. but you can't always watch over hi-" there was a lpid knock on the door which interrupted the talk.
Cole Returns From A Warehouse And Uses A Payphone To Contact Lucy

Cole: no answer? hmm?

Cole Rubs The Spider Emblem
Peter and Nizaki were there momentarily. "What's up?" Peter asked hanging upside down from a webline.

"Kid i got no reply From Lucy, thats not normal, got anything"
"Oh yeah she called my suit. I meant to call you and then a restaurant was being robbed." Peter said. "She said the interrigaation went well but she needs both of us to meet her." Peter said. He looked at Nizaki. "Or I guess all three of us."

Peter And Cole Begin To Move To The Location

"once were their we get our info then we try and use it to fight izreal, once hes out of the picture all thats left is Bertrand"

Peter And Cole Begin To Move To The Location

"once were their we get our info then we try and use it to fight izreal, once hes out of the picture all thats left is Bertrand"
"Heh that's a dumb name. Imagine trying to strike fear into the Hart's lf !en with that. Fear me mortal. For I... Am BERTRAND." Nizaki laughed at his own joke. Peter chuckled lightly.

Cole Shows Little Emotion To The Comment

He is a smart man, rich, has tech, has thousands of workers, associates, witch in the end gives him a big ego, seems like a ironman cliche wouldnt you say heheh

Cole Shows Little Emotion To The Comment

He is a smart man, rich, has tech, has thousands of workers, associates, witch in the end gives him a big ego, seems like a ironman cliche wouldnt you say heheh
"And his name is Bertrand." Nizaki said. "Guess all that work gave him something to be proud of. I'd change my name in a heartbeat if my name was Bertrand."

"yeah, anyway"

Cole Sees The Building That Lucy Went In To Find Jordan

"in thei..... um"

Cole Feels The Pulse Of Active Movement In The Building

"Peter This Seems Sketchy, I got pulses from multiple people in their"

"yeah, anyway"

Cole Sees The Building That Lucy Went In To Find Jordan

"in thei..... um"

Cole Feels The Pulse Of Active Movement In The Building

"Peter This Seems Sketchy, I got pulses from multiple people in their"
"Yep I sense 'em to." Peter said. Nizaki looked at them. "Okay I'll go first." He said. "My powers are good against guns."

"alright,"

They Enter The Building

"i got over 30 pulses in here"

As Cole Steps Forward A Beeping Starts To Be Heard

"um peter, hear that"

"Rahn..." Daiko responded as he sat in the water.
"rahn?" Sans asked. "you say that a lot. any chance you can tell us what it means?"
"alright,"

They Enter The Building

"i got over 30 pulses in here"

As Cole Steps Forward A Beeping Starts To Be Heard

"um Spider-Man, hear that"
"Yeah... Don't like it. Nizaki whisteld as he walked past them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back