• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Joey quickly followed Sans

Meanwhile, Daiko began screaming in pain. Musicnotes Musicnotes
sans heard the scream. ,"can't stand people from other dimesnions... sorry daiko nothing i can do." Sans said. In a few minutes they found a tall skeleton speaking rather loudly to a dog. "BACK! BACK YOU DEMON! MY BONES ARE NOT FOR CHEWING!"

sans heard the scream. ,"can't stand people from other dimesnions... sorry daiko nothing i can do." Sans said. In a few minutes they found a tall skeleton speaking rather loudly to a dog. "BACK! BACK YOU DEMON! MY BONES ARE NOT FOR CHEWING!"
"Hello there!" Joey said.

"Hello there!" Joey said.
Papyrus looked at them. He kicked the dog away. "SANS! SANS I FOUND YOU!" He yelled. He saw Joey. "AND A HUMAN!" He jumped back. "HUMAN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL CATCH YOU! THEN I WILL BE A PART OF THE ROYAL GUARD!"

"A bust" said Robert. "A trap" responded Butch. "Are we sure that that girl lives around here" asked Tenzing. The three of them were trying to find, and meet back up with that girl that they'd met when the Civs went crazy. "Nope, but looking can't hurt" said Butch.

"No... well yes but that's not the point. There isn't a royal guard up here." Joey said.
"SANS... WHAT BLASPHOME IS THIS?" Papyrus asked. "look bro the only mo sters like us in this world are us." Sans said. "WAIT? NO UNDYNE! NO ROYAL GUARD? MY DREAMS ARE CRU!BLONG BEFORE MY EYESOCKETS!"

"SANS... WHAT BLASPHOME IS THIS?" Papyrus asked. "look bro the only mo sters like us in this world are us." Sans said. "WAIT? NO UNDYNE! NO ROYAL GUARD? MY DREAMS ARE CRU!BLONG BEFORE MY EYESOCKETS!"
"Well... there are other monsters but not quite like you." Joey replied.

"A bust" said Robert. "A trap" responded Butch. "Are we sure that that girl lives around here" asked Tenzing. The three of them were trying to find, and meet back up with that girl that they'd met when the Civs went crazy. "Nope, but looking can't hurt" said Butch.
Allyson sat in her backyard taking a break from her research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back