• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"i don't know they were together by the time i ended up in this dimesnion though i was told something along the lines of him helping to fight off maddg's folks when they invaded edgewood. by y'know killong her so they's lose interest. human relationships are so weird." Sans said.
"Mmmokay." Nizaki said.

"Kekekeke." Daiko chuckled.
She sighed and muttered. "I really wish you were normal." She looked at Peter. "I'm going home, come on Daiko."

"i don't know they were together by the time i ended up in this dimesnion though i was told something along the lines of him helping to fight off maddg's folks when they invaded edgewood. by y'know killong her so they's lose interest. human relationships are so weird." Sans said.
"Mmmokay." Nizaki said.
She sighed and muttered. "I really wish you were normal." She looked at Peter. "I'm going home, come on Daiko."
"He... he killed her?" Joey said, sounding shocked

"Rahn." Daiko responded with a smile and went with her home.

John: Wake Up Lucy

John: Your gonna call your friends, tell them to come here, i do the rest

Lucy: Nooo

John: Your Making This Harder

John Takes A Knife To Her Arm And Cuts

Lucy With Zero Choice And And Bunches Of Guards Aiming Unknown Weaponry At Her Says She Will Call Them

"He... he killed her?" Joey said, sounding shocked

"Rahn." Daiko responded with a smile and went with her home.
"yup. he looks back on it fondly becaise it was the first time they met. han relationships are really really weird." Sans sakd.
John: Wake Up Lucy

John: Your gonna call your friends, tell them to come here, i do the rest

Lucy: Nooo

John: Your Making This Harder

John Takes A Knife To Her Arm And Cuts

Lucy With Zero Choice And And Bunches Of Guards Aiming Unknown Weaponry At Her Says She Will Call Them
Nizaki talked to Peter incessantly.

"I think this world's Maddy might be insane." Joey responded

Daiko nodded "Rahn!"
Maddy was about to head to her room when she saw Oz. Oz smiled. " hey Mads, I found the training room in this place. Ollie is taking a nap, wanna spar?" Maddy laughed. "Hmm I don't know."

Lucy: Yea The Interrogation Went Well But I Need Some Help Here theirs a whole base down here with info... you and cole should get down here

"might be." Sans said.
"Hello thia is the Amazing Spider-Man." Peter answered
"Sheesh... maybe it's stockholm syndrome?" Joey asked
Maddy was about to head to her room when she saw Oz. Oz smiled. " hey Mads, I found the training room in this place. Ollie is taking a nap, wanna spar?" Maddy laughed. "Hmm I don't know."
"Rahn!" Daiko said to Oz.
Y appeared from behind a corner "Sorry I was gone for so long, was taking a nap, did I miss anything?"

"Sheesh... maybe it's stockholm syndrome?" Joey asked

"Rahn!" Daiko said to Oz.
Y appeared from behind a corner "Sorry I was gone for so long, was taking a nap, did I miss anything?"
" yeah Joey is a demon and another joey is now here" Maddy said seeing Y

"No." She said. Oz smiled. "I could help with that. I could replay memories for him."
"That could work." Y replied.
"i'd rather we not restlre his memory." Sans said.
Daiko scratched the back of his head. Maddy and the rest suddenly noticed... Daiko smelled like rotting flesh and his breath was rather foul. Perhaps a bath is in order... and a tooth brushing. "Any reason why?" Y asked.

"That could work." Y replied.

Daiko scratched the back of his head. Maddy and the rest suddenly noticed... Daiko smelled like rotting flesh and his breath was rather foul. Perhaps a bath is in order... and a tooth brushing. "Any reason why?" Y asked.
"yeah then he won't be gunning after my friend." Sans said.

"Yeah why?" She asked. Oz watched. "I think he needs a bath"
"yeah then he won't be gunning after my friend." Sans said.
"He does smell." Y replied
"I try to make sure he doesn't go after peter" Maddy said.
"Good idea Maddy... but should we give him a bath first?" Y said
"oh yeah that makes me feel better cuz he's always under your watch 100% of the time, he's never by himself." Sans saod sarcastically.
"Sans, be nice." Y replied.

The Bronze Brawler was knocked backward. The large mech suit grabbed asphalt to keep his balance. The attacking me he'd soldier punched the mech's head, the Brawler responded by knocking its enemy back with its wrecking ball.

"He does smell." Y replied

"Good idea Maddy... but should we give him a bath first?" Y said

"Sans, be nice." Y replied.
"look i just don't understand how this even got started. he'd be happier if heroes didn't exist, he's always gunning for peter, the first day you two met he shot you in figgin head maddy." Sans said.

"look i just don't understand how this even got started. he'd be happier if heroes didn't exist, he's always gunning for peter, the first day you two met he shot you in figgin head maddy." Sans said.
"Technically he shot her in the torso and that was a few weeks after meeting her but we never speak of that." Y said. "Wait... how do you know about that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back