• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"um, Sure, Balo"
Peter found cole. "Cole! I found on of the guys Clients-" Peter saw Daiko. "... Daiko. Does Maddy know your out here?"
"shh kid Right over there is SWS compound, and whos maddy?"
"BALOOOOO!" Daiko hopped down to the 6 guards and immediately painted the floor red with their organs with his claws. "SHIT!" One said as he tried to escape only for Daiko to rip off his head "Balo! Balo!" Daiko said with a smile

Coles Electricity Turns Blood Red Now As He Grins

"hmph, i like this dog, Keep it up with the Balo-Ing We got about 9 up ahead

Cole Shoots A Heavy Bolt To A Guard In A Tower And The Guard Dies On Impact

"shh kid Right over there is SWS compound, and whos maddy?"
"BALOOOOO!" Daiko hopped down to the 6 guards and immediately painted the floor red with their organs with his claws. "SHIT!" One said as he tried to escape only for Daiko to rip off his head "Balo! Balo!" Daiko said with a smile
"His Owner." Peter said. He loomed at Daiko. "Yelo."

Coles Electricity Turns Blood Red Now As He Grins

"hmph, i like this dog, Keep it up with the Balo-Ing We got about 9 up ahead
"Balo!" Daiko opens up a portal and a large humanoid beast with two big horns appears. "Balo!" Daiko says as he points to the 9 guards. The beast charges with great force, tilting it's head forward and turning the guards into a human kabob.
"He's a demon that eats human flesh. He could be killing innocents." She said standing up. "Wonder if my werewolf senses still work."
"Not likely. Your senses are tired to your powers right?" Joey asked.
"His Owner." Peter said. He loomed at Daiko. "Yelo."
Daiko was too busy enjoying himself to listen to Peter.

"Balo!" Daiko opens up a portal and a large humanoid beast with two big horns appears. "Balo!" Daiko says as he points to the 9 guards. The beast charges with great force, tilting it's head forward and turning the guards into a human kabob.

"hmph, theres some guards up ahead go use those webs kid"
"Yeah gimme a sec."

Peter called Maddy. "Hey found your pet. He's in Illinois have the HL teleport you to my location."

Nizaki walked up to Daiko. "Whoaaa. Coool." He said. "It's like a demonic dog."

"Well I still have the tail." She shrugged and headed for the door.

Cole Goes Inside The Base With His Blood Red Electricity That Burns And Electrocutes On Impact, Making Easy Work Of The Armed Guards

"simple enough, now... time to do some real damage."

Cole Walks To The Engines That Supply Power To The Bases Tech And Starts To Over Energize It For A Overpowering Explosion

Cole Goes Inside The Base With His Blood Red Electricity That Burns And Electrocutes On Impact, Making Easy Work Of The Armed Guards

"simple enough, now... time to do some real damage."

Cole Walks To The Engines That Supply Power To The Bases Tech And Starts To Over Energize It For A Overpowering Explosion
"Look I understand that these giuys aren't the nicest but don'r kill them." Peter said.
"Rahn!" Daiko said to Nizaki

"Should I come with you?" Joey asked
Joey sighed as he sat at the table.
Sans went over to the table and sat with him. "so. i hear your not our joey." He said. "just as well. that guy creeped me out." He said casually.

"Hey buddy." Nizaki pet his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back