• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"And with the world focused this invasion. The heroes will be less focused on us. The time is ripe. We will strike soon." Apocalypes said.

The heroes all went towards the ship. "We gotta get off of this thing." He said.
"Good." Venus said.

"yeah we do." Watcher said letting the other heroes go ahead of him.

"Good." Venus said.

"yeah we do." Watcher said letting the other heroes go ahead of him.
Once they were all on the ship it took off. The thing glared daggers into Spider-Man who sat crisscross on the ceiling. "You shouldn'ta stole the ship webhead." He said. "Your right next time I'll just let the aliens do whatever they want with you." The hero said.

Once they were all on the ship it took off. The thing glared daggers into Spider-Man who sat crisscross on the ceiling. "You shouldn'ta stole the ship webhead." He said. "Your right next time I'll just let the aliens do whatever they want with you." The hero said.
"He did what he had to do. Your place was the closest." Watcher said zoning out.

"He did what he had to do. Your place was the closest." Watcher said zoning out.
Once they landed at the baxter building the heroes left one by one. "Ah the old smell of grease and unwashed alleyways. This is New York all right." He said.

Somewhere far away Eddie Brock a broken man who had just lost his job walked down the sidewalk. Everything started going downhill for him and it all started with that web crawling do-gooder. As he walked he heard strange noises coming from the manhole in the middle of the street.

A chance? Maybe if he came back to Jonah with pictures and a good story he'd get his job back. He looked into the man hole and some black ooze jumped onto his face. "What the!?" It began to spread itself across his whole body. "No get it off. Get it off. GET IT OFF!"

Once they landed at the baxter building the heroes left one by one. "Ah the old smell of grease and unwashed alleyways. This is New York all right." He said.

Somewhere far away Eddie Brock a broken man who had just lost his job walked down the sidewalk. Everything started going downhill for him and it all started with that web crawling do-gooder. As he walked he heard strange noises coming from the manhole in the middle of the street.

A chance? Maybe if he came back to Jonah with pictures and a good story he'd get his job back. He looked into the man hole and some black ooze jumped onto his face. "What the!?" It began to spread itself across his whole body. "No get it off. Get it off. GET IT OFF!"
"Good to be back on earth." Watcher smiled

She sees Alex a cyborg blast a daleks before it suddenly disappeared. "Guess my friends finished these guys off."
"wow" she said looking at the Dalek getting blasted away. Turning around she spots where the blast came from, a cyborg, She smiled giving the cyborg a thumbs up.

"thank you.." she said with a smile and a light blush never really being called a fellow hero by an actual hero, it was quite nice. "I'm glad I was able to help"
He pressed a button on his arm and his armor changed, making him look completely human. "names Alex"

He pressed a button on his arm and his armor changed, making him look completely human. "names Alex"
"wow," she whispered to herself as she saw his armor change. She smiled taking his hand and gently shaking it " it's very nice to meet you" she said with a smile. Then it hit her, what name was she going to give him?! She did not want to give him her real name and she had not figure out a superhero name for herself.

"wow," she whispered to herself as she saw his armor change. She smiled taking his hand and gently shaking it " it's very nice to meet you" she said with a smile. Then it hit her, what name was she going to give him?! She did not want to give him her real name and she had not figure out a superhero name for herself.
He laughed. "Nice to meet you too...well I better get going, Gotta make sure my friends are alright."

He laughed. "Nice to meet you too...well I better get going, Gotta make sure my friends are alright."
Mari smiled and waved as Alex left to check on her friends. With that the blue-haired girl went left herself to see if her help was needed before she went back home.

"And with the world focused this invasion. The heroes will be less focused on us. The time is ripe. We will strike soon." Apocalypes said.

The heroes all went towards the ship. "We gotta get off of this thing." He said.
Dru stayed on the ship "hurry up some of you can't afford to be caught in this blast.an where's cloak and dagger when you would like them. Also why isn't our local magician helping out more."

Dew is flying over the city, with his new jetpack that he invented last night in his hideout. looking for anything can make his day started around there, (What would he find?).

Dru stayed on the ship "hurry up some of you can't afford to be caught in this blast.an where's cloak and dagger when you would like them. Also why isn't our local magician helping out more."
(We already sorted that part out. I now declare the Dalek Invasion Arc offically over. I'll wait a bit before starting my next plan seeya guys going camping... Again.I mean this timw I have data so I'll still be around)

Erika gilded across the city full of destroyed Daleks but she knows the Real challenge is coming. A beast with a hunger for gods. That she feared would be coming soon.
((the Devourer of gods attack arc will begin in a week. due to Dalek arc is over and everybody is tired out. Also confirmation with Music.))

Erika gilded across the city full of destroyed Daleks but she knows the Real challenge is coming. A beast with a hunger for gods. That she feared would be coming soon.
((the Devourer of gods attack arc will begin in a week. due to Dalek arc is over and everybody is tired out. Also confirmation with Music.))
(Yes I confirmed you can do the arc)

meanwhile in Edgewood Venus was sitting at a now abandon cafe. She was looking at the damage the Daleks had caused. Adam stepped out of the shadows and sat down next to her. "Having second thoughts Eve?" Venus smiled and shook her head. "No I'm not. I'm ready for us to attack Maddy. she wont join us so we have to kill her. Apocolyspe is right about that."
Half a Dalek flew into the cafe next to Venus. Joey hopped in through the window and placed his hand on what remained of the Dalek. The thing melted into a puddle of metal in mere seconds "Yo." He said with a light cough to Venus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back