• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"An accident. Let's say its a very interesting thing." Flicker says while slowly ascending.
"It stops me from glitching. my wiring and chips not messed up awhile back. It's a temporary solution until my sister can fix me." Alex said. He made his arm turn into a energy cannon. "I'm a cyborg." These days Alex didn't mind saying what he was, he had grown to accept it.

Flicker breathed out slowly and dropped the illusion on his arm showing his robotic arm.
"OK Terminator. Are you going to shoot me with your little pistol? Not trying to be hostile but if you do. Let's say it will suck very, very bad. Now unless you want to talk more I've got to fall into the sky." Flicker suddenly jumped up into the sky and attached himself to a building.

Flicker breathed out slowly and dropped the illusion on his arm showing his robotic arm.
"OK Terminator. Are you going to shoot me with your little pistol? Not trying to be hostile but if you do. Let's say it will suck very, very bad. Now unless you want to talk more I've got to fall into the sky." Flicker suddenly jumped up into the sky and attached himself to a building.
"no im not." He said making it look normal. "well have fun falling into the sky."

"Can you figure it out? I have to go check on everyone. " Watcher said.
"I can try." Peter said.

The Doctor materialized the TARDIS at avengers tower. In a few minutes the tower was crumbling too the ground. The heroes made it out barely. Everyone was accounted for except hulk who had disappeared some time ago.

"I can try." Peter said.

The Doctor materialized the TARDIS at avengers tower. In a few minutes the tower was crumbling too the ground. The heroes made it out barely. Everyone was accounted for except hulk who had disappeared some time ago.
"Thanks. " watcher said before walking off.

"Thanks. " watcher said before walking off.
Back at the gods head quarters dark cloak had appeared. He had done business with them before so they would know he wasn't here as an enemy. But a possible business partner. He had something they would love.

Back at the gods head quarters dark cloak had appeared. He had done business with them before so they would know he wasn't here as an enemy. But a possible business partner. He had something they would love.
Minerva saw him. "What do you want?"

"your trading us the doctor? Why would we want him? " She asked.
"Take your pick." The Doctor said. "The fact that just by looking I can already see several problems in the ninja training methods, or the fact I know the weakness of each hero, or the fact that I know how to make each of you stronger." The Doctor said. "Or the fact... That I'm smart enough to give you whatever you want. Provided you keep your part of the deal."

"Take your pick." The Doctor said. "The fact that just by looking I can already see several problems in the ninja training methods, or the fact I know the weakness of each hero, or the fact that I know how to make each of you stronger." The Doctor said. "Or the fact... That I'm smart enough to give you whatever you want. Provided you keep your part of the deal."
" hmm good point but how do ywe know if we can trust you." She said. Hunter had been listening from the door way. " are you really going to give that guy a share?" She looked at Dark Cloak. "He's not even family. What's next, you're going to give him Venus's territories and men? Those will be mine since Maddy won't take them."

" hmm good point but how do ywe know if we can trust you." She said. Hunter had been listening from the door way. " are you really going to give that guy a share?" She looked at Dark Cloak. "He's not even family. What's next, you're going to give him Venus's territories and men? Those will be mine since Maddy won't take them."
"Perhaps a demonstration?" Cloak asked. "I know that Oz lives and I know where he is. I know that someone in your family Minerva is trying to bring Venus back." The Doctor said.

"Perhaps a demonstration?" Cloak asked. "I know that Oz lives and I know where he is. I know that someone in your family Minerva is trying to bring Venus back." The Doctor said.
"Oz is dead. I was there, I saw my sister killed him. He couldn't have survived." Minerva said. Hunter looked at the Doctor. "Really? This is true?"

"Oz is dead. I was there, I saw my sister killed him. He couldn't have survived." Minerva said. Hunter looked at the Doctor. "Really? This is true?"
"Oz is in France." The Doctor said. "I'll tell you more about the other on if you agree." The Doctor said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back