• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"He isn't actually that scary...I never said he was. And his name is pretty unfortunate. What's your name? Probably something equally stupid." Katherine frowned and sighed, rubbing the side of her head. She was getting bored from hanging around someone who just wanted to flex their superpowered muscle. "After all, you said you're a hero. Heroes don't hurt innocents."

Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Sweetie I'm a necromancer, I don't need to hurt you to put you in danger. I just want to meet this person I've found that this universe has a lot more interesting people than mine ever did and a person with power could be helpful." Zadcok said as he smiled however his pterodactyl let out a screech and began to slowly coast lower "oh looks like my time is up."

"Why?" She asked. "They have plenty of other stealthy type heroes. Like Moonknight, Black Widow, people like that."
"Yeah well I've got stealth capability and I'm good in a fight." He said.

(You didn't say he increased it's durability but alright.) The forcefield had a moment to trap him and that was a moment more than Dru needed. As it appeared he got trapped he had actually drawn his sword and attacked again with 1,000 cuts the force of whom were amplified by Dru's power and force even if they didn't somehow cut him they would easily knock him into a wall and damage his internal organs from the force.
Jackson absorbed the momentum and converted it to energy allowing him to keep fighting even if he was thrown into the wall.

"Yeah well I've got stealth capability and I'm good in a fight." He said.

Jackson absorbed the momentum and converted it to energy allowing him to keep fighting even if he was thrown into the wall.
Dru was there slicing into his skin with pinpoint accuracy as he tore into his skin despite how tough it might be. Dru was hitting vital organs and ligaments.

Katherine gagged. "Don't 'sweetie' me you creep." She would've thrown up if it weren't for this 'hero' talking about necromancy. That didn't pique her interest even in the slightest. "Anyways, you're welcome to try and hurt me." Katherine crossed her arms and smiled. In her head, she thought about what a bit mistake this was. Azal wasn't there to protect her.

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Katherine gagged. "Don't 'sweetie' me you creep." She would've thrown up if it weren't for this 'hero' talking about necromancy. That didn't pique her interest even in the slightest. "Anyways, you're welcome to try and hurt me." Katherine crossed her arms and smiled. In her head, she thought about what a bit mistake this was. Azal wasn't there to protect her.

Drumonkey Drumonkey
Zadcok looked at her with a bored expression "harming someone as young and weak as you doesn't interest me. Now if you're looking to test yourself in a battle of wits or strength I can help but otherwise it's time for you to go." With that Zadock jumped off the pterodactyl who dove steeply causing her to fall for some feet.

Water began to fly out of every inch of Jackson getting all over Dru.
Dru grunted and kicked Jackson into a portal causing him to land in a desert. Dru was nowhere to be seen but his presence was everywhere. The the katana came at him knowing that he would be weak from the thousands of cuts and the kicks.

Katherine began to laugh. Her weakness had saved her multiple times. As the pterodactyl dove, she spread her wings and glided slowly to the ground. Upon landing, her eyes seemed to flash purple before changing to pink. The girl stumbled and looked around. "Dammit, I was flying around again wasn't I..."

Drumonkey Drumonkey

"So is Moonknight, he's a good fighter."
Peter shrugged. "WWlll" he said.
Dru grunted and kicked Jackson into a portal causing him to land in a desert. Dru was nowhere to be seen but his presence was everywhere. The the katana came at him knowing that he would be weak from the thousands of cuts and the kicks.
Jackson dodged the Katana and returned to the arena via teleportation. (So much water being a viable weakness)

Peter shrugged. "WWlll" he said.
Jackson dodged the Katana and returned to the arena via teleportation. (So much water being a viable weakness)
(He can teleport across dimensions? As for the weakness just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there)

Katherine began to laugh. Her weakness had saved her multiple times. As the pterodactyl dove, she spread her wings and glided slowly to the ground. Upon landing, her eyes seemed to flash purple before changing to pink. The girl stumbled and looked around. "Dammit, I was flying around again wasn't I..."

Drumonkey Drumonkey
Samuel walked past them. "Hello." He said.

(He touched Dru he has Dru's powers)
(He had the energy Dru had but he can't eat it and gain more like Dru can. Dru uses that energy to sustain himself and manipulate reality but he gets it by eating 0lus he doesn't know how to use Dru's powers fully)

(He had the energy Dru had but he can't eat it and gain more like Dru can. Dru uses that energy to sustain himself and manipulate reality but he gets it by eating 0lus he doesn't know how to use Dru's powers fully)
(the nanites copied Dru's powers and analyzed them. They sent that data to his brain plus he could already do that you really think Dru's the only one that can manipulate reality.)

Rose was a bit confused as to why someone said hi. But Rose was the nicer one of the two, so she raised a hand. "Hi!"

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"So you got wings too huh?" He asked.

"You can't read my whole mind. It's truly divided." Rose extended her hand out towards her newly found friend. "I'm Rose! My code is Ecstacy. Katherine will know what I'm talking about. She's not as forgiving as I am..."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(the nanites copied Dru's powers and analyzed them. They sent that data to his brain plus he could already do that you really think Dru's the only one that can manipulate reality.)

"So you got wings too huh?" He asked.
(Dru literally uses energy to manipulate reality the possibilities are beyond human grasp because it is anything, literally anything that can be imagined) Dru was nowhere to be seen however his sword was there attacking Jackson left random right.

(Dru literally uses energy to manipulate reality the possibilities are beyond human grasp because it is anything, literally anything that can be imagined) Dru was nowhere to be seen however his sword was there attacking Jackson left random right.
(Well there you go I just have to have an active imagination to win) "Disappear." The Katana was removed from the arena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back