• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"So? How's the sweets withou magic side effects feel?" He asked.
~~~
(Wow a whole view if the sea? Impressive. Especially since they're in Utah XD)

"I see." Leonidas said. "The other preformers said he seems to give you extra attention." Be sakd. "Comments?"

He started going through the desk looking for anything of interest.
"hum?..." Emily said looking over to Earl, she had zoned out while eating the candy. "the sweets?....oh they are quite delicious actually....im very fund of the gummy texture or the worms....not going to lie do prefer they they dont try to wiggle away as I try to eat them.." she replied.
~~~
(Hey shhhh it's screens....XD Ignore that point of view that he saw... it's not there. It's been a while since I rped here I forgot where they were located >-<)

Aqua seemed to get more nervous as she coil into herself with his question of her gathering more attention. "none....why the concern if I do?....not really what your searching for..." she replied never looking up from her hands on her lap.

He found documents of exotic fish and sea life that he owned. images and notes on questionable marketed transactions of items and sea life. Two sets of keys and much more business paperwork and stuff.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The streets were empty as it seemed like a fog hung over the port town, there was no sounds, no animals, no chimes, not even the sound of water waving against the shore. Until Peter spotted a lone shadow slowly moving through the fog, heading towards the port and the rest of the group
Peter jumped back down to the others. "So. Somethinf's coming this way " peter sais

"You wouldn't want your gramps to catch you out here, would you?" Tyson added.

Ka'imi paused. "......good point. I'll be back in an hour! Bye!" She flies off.

The blacksmith shakes his head. "Kids these days." He looks at Tyson and Hunter. "Anyways, good to see you, Tyson. And I see you've brought a friend."

"Fiancee, actually. This is Hunter and she's my fiancee." Tyson said.

"Oh! Congratulations!" He said happily. "My apologies. I am Gargos, Naturia's sacred blacksmith. Only the most adept warriors get my weapons." Gargos sees Hunter looking at the cauldron. "Ah, yes. This is what that quiver of yours used to change regular arrows into different types." He puts an icy blue powder on an arrow that he just finished making and dips it in the cauldron. When he pulls it out, it has transformed into a frost arrow.
"Wow. It's so cool to see magic combining with black smithing." She said.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The streets were empty as it seemed like a fog hung over the port town, there was no sounds, no animals, no chimes, not even the sound of water waving against the shore. Until Peter spotted a lone shadow slowly moving through the fog, heading towards the port and the rest of the group

Peter jumped back down to the others. "So. Somethinf's coming this way " peter sais
"Is it a good something or a bad something?" Eris asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back