• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Fate nods. "Sounds like a good plan to me. I'm ready"

“Alright” Morgana nodded as she turned to face the dozens of knights that had risen.

Cinder felt energy surge through her as the blade of Excalibur flew with runes before slowly growing to white hot “I am going to end you Uther!” She growled

Uther chuckled as he stood up in the crystal chamber “so much power wasted on a mere child, LET ME SHOW YOU THE POWER OF YOUR BLOOD!” He shouted before they both heard cracking as Uther grabbed one of the crystals and began to lift it from its base before hurling it at her The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“Alright” Morgana nodded as she turned to face the dozens of knights that had risen.

Cinder felt energy surge through her as the blade of Excalibur flew with runes before slowly growing to white hot “I am going to end you Uther!” She growled

Uther chuckled as he stood up in the crystal chamber “so much power wasted on a mere child, LET ME SHOW YOU THE POWER OF YOUR BLOOD!” He shouted before they both heard cracking as Uther grabbed one of the crystals and began to lift it from its base before hurling it at her The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Fourarms jumped and grabbed the crystal. Went he landed he spun and hurled it back.

"Let's do this" fate said holding up her staff.

Uther tried to stop it but failed and got sent into the wall “well done Ben” he smiled and charged at Ben before going to throw a punch at his gut
Ben transformed and The punch met with with the soft gooey green interior of a gelatinous green alien. "You're not going to beat both of us." Goop said as he began to wrap around Uthor

"That's good to hear. Shall we get to work?" Makoto asked

"Seems everything works out well in the end." She said "By the way, have you heard anything in regards to a couple of individuals who robbed a bank in New York?"
"Hmm robbing a bank Hmm well that kind of thing happens often. I dont know if I have " maddy said

Ben transformed and The punch met with with the soft gooey green interior of a gelatinous green alien. "You're not going to beat both of us." Goop said as he began to wrap around Uthor

Uther tried to get him off and in the process knocked away the grav device that allowed Goop to function

Uther tried to get him off and in the process knocked away the grav device that allowed Goop to function
He was forced to follow the gravity device throwing him off. As he flew threw the air he transformed into Ballweevil. He spat out a ball and began to roll it around adding more mass to it.

"That's good to hear. Shall we get to work?" Makoto asked

"Seems everything works out well in the end." She said "By the way, have you heard anything in regards to a couple of individuals who robbed a bank in New York?"
'Well, I've contacted other wizards and magic users. One of them... a lich kept talking about a strong necromantic artifact. He's willing to help us find it, but I doubt he's willing to actually let us have it." He said.

'Well, I've contacted other wizards and magic users. One of them... a lich kept talking about a strong necromantic artifact. He's willing to help us find it, but I doubt he's willing to actually let us have it." He said.

(What about a dragon with a magic sword that was trained by Merlin and Morgana Le Fay? Lol)(or Cthulhu herself? Lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back