• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He inhaled deeply and blew a torrent of fire at Uther to keep him away from the blade... "Wait two? What do you mean two?"

“Have you not figured it out yet? You’re one and I’m two” he replied pointing to them both before the flames reached him and engulfed his armor before slowly dissipating

Uther tapped his armor “it’s rather surprising how useful a dragons blood can be, it even lets me wield her magic sword without issue, unlike you” he laughed
"Blood? BLOOD!?" He transformed into Diamondhead and surrounded Uthur with crystals befor changing into Echo Echo. Aiming at the newly created Crystal Echo chamber he screamed.

"Blood? BLOOD!?" He transformed into Diamondhead and surrounded Uthur with crystals befor changing into Echo Echo. Aiming at the newly created Crystal Echo chamber he screamed.

The sound bounced off the crystal spinning Uther in the resonance chamber he dropped to his knees holding his hands where his ears would be if they were on the outside of his helmet

The sound bounced off the crystal spinning Uther in the resonance chamber he dropped to his knees holding his hands where his ears would be if they were on the outside of his helmet
He kept going. He had tried to reason with Uther before. There was no mercy this time

"It looks like a pyramid!" He answered while taking out one of the generators. "One down, one to go! The other one's all yours, babe! 200 yards ahead and to the right!"
"I'm on it!" She called out taking out two explosive arrows. She aims in the direction and released them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back