• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I need to get something for Josh. He says it might help if Void comes knocking." He said.

"If Misty don't like ya then I don't like ya. Back off."
"Void? You mean the other me?" Makoto asked
"I trust that he would tell me at some point. But I can understand if he chooses to hide things from me" she said
"So you never let your curiosity get the better of you?" She sipped her coffee

Hunter nods and follows.
"There they are!" Akane called out as she pointed at Hunter and Eris.

Tyson and Robby celebrate as each have a runestone. Tyson runs and hugs Hunter, picking her up off the ground.

Moments later, Eris collapses from overuse of her powers. Her body returns to its normal form.

"Oh dear! Is she okay?" Alita asked as she flew over.

"There they are!" Akane called out as she pointed at Hunter and Eris.

Tyson and Robby celebrate as each have a runestone. Tyson runs and hugs Hunter, picking her up off the ground.

Moments later, Eris collapses from overuse of her powers. Her body returns to its normal form.

"Oh dear! Is she okay?" Alita asked as she flew over.
"Good to see you too Tyson." She smiled. She saw Eris fall. "I think she just over used her powers"

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

As fate and Ben left the room in search of Morgana, they started seeing many mythological monsters around the castle doing duties that humanize them. Many of them looked at the two humans with weariness and fear.

"Good to see you too Tyson." She smiled. She saw Eris fall. "I think she just over used her powers"
"We should leave then. We got the runestones, which means you ladies kicked Psyon's ass! And we have more than half of them now." Tyson said.

"Seven down, six to go." Robby added as he picked Eris up.

Alita makes a portal back to Earth.

"We should leave then. We got the runestones, which means you ladies kicked Psyon's ass! And we have more than half of them now." Tyson said.

"Seven down, six to go." Robby added as he picked Eris up.

Alita makes a portal back to Earth.
"Eris did the heavy lifting. Couldn't have gotten free without her. " she said. She took Tyson's hand and headed toward the portal.

"Eris did the heavy lifting. Couldn't have gotten free without her. " she said. She took Tyson's hand and headed toward the portal.
They all go through the portal. "Damn, Eris can make portals now? That's cool." Tyson said. "I wonder if it's because of the amplified power she got from being in this realm."

Stella kept quiet and still for a few moments, it takes alot of concentration for her to stay hidden. She quietly took a few steps forward before going to stab him with the sword. She still wasnt that skilled with it. All her moves she been doing was just what she seen in movies / tv.
The Revenant blocked the attack, trying to use both her imbalance and his own strength to force the blade from her, he didn't know if her enhancement gave her enhanced strength or agility so he prepared for retaliation.

"Don't worry I'm not upset." He said with a smile.
~~~
"No promises." Earl said.
~~~
He smiled as she laughed. He put his arm around her.
"Oh...um well that's good" she said returning the smile. "So um...the installation of this filter? Is it rather simple?" She asked "if it's a bit more complicated, and if your monitoring is needed, we could install it tonight once the Aquarium has closed down for the public or if your more of a morning bean and have other places to be, we can work on the installation before the gates open..." she asked
~~~
Emily thanked the cop as they were released. She sighed relieved as they steped out of the building back on to the city.
~~~
Eliana smile leaning against him as his arm wrapes around her. Enjoying every moment with him as they headed to the theater.

"Oh...um well that's good" she said returning the smile. "So um...the installation of this filter? Is it rather simple?" She asked "if it's a bit more complicated, and if your monitoring is needed, we could install it tonight once the Aquarium has closed down for the public or if your more of a morning bean and have other places to be, we can work on the installation before the gates open..." she asked
~~~
Emily thanked the cop as they were released. She sighed relieved as they steped out of the building back on to the city.
~~~
Eliana smile leaning against him as his arm wrapes around her. Enjoying every moment with him as they headed to the theater.

~~~
~~~
"Yeah its probably a night time project." He said. Honestly he was just intrigued by her. It could be installed any old time.
~~~
Earl was twirling his wand in his hands. "What a buzzkill."
~~~
Once there he picked a scary movie.

The Revenant blocked the attack, trying to use both her imbalance and his own strength to force the blade from her, he didn't know if her enhancement gave her enhanced strength or agility so he prepared for retaliation.
She undid her illusion. She was average speed and strength nothing to impressive. She tried keeping a grip of the blade.

"Yeah I think that was the reason. Lazarus was even talking." She said.
"Well, we're at least home safe now. So she can rest. As should you. You did great out there babe." Tyson said before giving her a kiss.

Meanwhile, Robby and Akane went off to put away the newly acquired runestones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back